[Colon] Riddles

[A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUTOPURI'S BLUE GOAT/MONKEY/PERVERT, COLON!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/b) = favourite book
≫────··•••··────≪

"Hey, Colon-chan," you called as you approached him and took his headphones off.

"(Y-Y/n)! Give that back! I'm playing!" He immediately paused the game and turned his chair to face you.

You pouted. "You know what date tomorrow is, right?"

"E-Eh? Date?" He quickly grabbed his phone and checked the date.

You sighed. "Seriously, you don't know?" Cupping his cheeks, you squished it lightly. "Tomorrow is your birthday. How can you forget that, Colon-chan?!"

His mouth formed an 'o' shape before beaming at you. "Ah, right! I was too busy playing games. Sorry, (Y/n)-chan."

You handed his headphones back. He accepted it, saved his game data, and stood up to hug you.

"So, is there anything that you need?"

You shook your head. "Nothing much. I'm just here to remind you that you haven't fed your pets yet."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once the sky turned pitch black, you insisted Colon go to sleep earlier.

"But (Y/n)-chan, it's almost midnight. You're not going to sleep yet?"

You scratched the back of your head. "I-I still need to finish your cake," you lied.

"Ha? But didn't you put it already in the refrigerator?"

"Ah! Aah ha ha ha! You're right! But I just noticed that it still needs more frosting."

You grabbed the apron that was hanging beside the refrigerator and put it on.

"You go ahead. I'll go sleep later, don't worry!" You gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Just don't stay up too long."

After hearing the door of his room close, you immediately took the apron off and put out the things that you bought from various stores.

Padlocks. Ropes. Nails. And so much more.

You chuckled. "Get ready for a surprise, Colon-chan~"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Colon felt the morning sunlight striking his face. He reached for his blanket and used it to cover his whole body.

But not even a minute had passed, he suddenly shot up from his bed and reached his hand out to grab his phone that was resting on the bedside table.

"Crap!" He wasn't so surprised seeing the date. What surprised him was the messages coming from you and you only.

• • •
Blueberry-chan

Colon-chan?
Happy birthday, monkey!
I have something for you in the kitchen~
See you later!
06:23

Oh. And good luck!
06:34