[Colon] Next Stage!!

[A/n: Let the Strawberry Prince series begin! Fooo!! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾]

NOTE: School AU ahead.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(F/f) = favourite food
(F/n) = friend's name
≫────··•••··────≪

You stole a peek through the small glass window of the door. The teacher was in front, clearly introducing you— a transfer student— to the class.

Most of the class has a bored expression on their faces, probably running out of interest from the teacher's very long introduction.

After a few minutes, he signaled you to come in.

Your shaky hands slowly turned the knob to open it. You took a deep breath before entering the room.

Throwing your teacher an uneasy look, he nodded at you. You then faced the class and introduced yourself.

"H-Hello, everyone. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Pleased to meet you all." Bowing your head slightly, you glanced at the class, but they just gave you a stare as you speak.

You turned again to your teacher.

"Miss (L/n), you can occupy the seat at the back." He pointed at the empty chair near the window.

You silently thanked him and made your way to your seat.

'I hope nothing bad will happen today...'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The bell rang in the afternoon, signaling that lunchtime has come.

You cleared your table and took your lunch box out.

"Thank you for the food..." you mumbled as you clasp your hands together.

You were about to take a bite from your (F/f) when the boy sitting in front of you stretch his arms out, causing one of his earplugs to fall from its place.

You can clearly hear the song "Next Stage!!" blasting in full volume.

He yawned for a second but paused when he saw you at the corner of his eyes. He turned to you with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What's your name?"

His sudden speaking made you flinch. But you managed to pull a smile afterward. "I'm (Y/n)."

"(Y/n), huh... What a very common name."

You opened your mouth to protest, but the boy sitting beside you suddenly pulled his chair to join you at your table.

"Hi, (Y/n)-tan~!" the redhead happily greeted.

"Oi, Riinu, I was the one talking with her!"

But the boy he called Riinu ignored him.

"So! How was your day so far?"

"Fine. Nothing unpleasant happening, which is good," you smiled at him.

"That's good to hear~"

A boy with yellow hair then approached you and Riinu. "Ah, Riinu-kun, here's the food that you asked me to buy." He handed a sandwich and a box of strawberry milk to him.