[Shima] Café

[A/n: I finally got my motivation back! Yay! And... HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY, SHIMA! What the right timing!

Oh, and an important note awaits you at the end. I hope you'll read it. (',,•ω•,,)]

NOTE: Reader-chan is chubby.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(M/n) = random male's name
(F/f) = favourite flavour
≫────··•••··────≪

"I... I like you!" You said as you held a box of chocolate to (M/n).

"Hah?"

You tried your hardest to avoid his gaze.

"I-I like you... so-so, please go out with me!" You shut your eyes, waiting for a response.

Instead of an answer, you heard him chuckle.

"(Y/n), (Y/n)," he called in a playful tone.

And with this, you looked at him straight in the eye but was met with a disgusted look from him.

"I dislike fat girls." He went straight on.

You froze in place, unable to move a single muscle.

He continued, "I mean, look at you! Who would date a girl like you?" He turned his back to you. "I would rather date someone else than you."

He left you there, dumbfounded. You faced the sky, lips curved into a bitter smile as his words echoed repeatedly in your head. Tears started forming at the sides of your eyes and are now on the verge of falling.

"I knew it..." you mumbled, voice breaking every now and then. The scene replayed in your mind over and over, and no matter how hard you try to contain your tears, they still burst out for like forever. "I knew this was a bad idea..."

You started walking towards nowhere, letting your feet take you to a place where you can set your mind at ease.

You happen to see a garbage can on the way and threw the box of chocolate that was once meant for (M/n).

You wiped your endless tears with your hands, but still, no avail. You then decided to let it all stream down on your face, not bothering the curious stares the other people are sending you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You stopped from walking that felt like forever and sat on the nearest bench. A very deep sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the ground with bored, lifeless eyes.

While you were there, daydreaming, screams and squeals with various pitches from a crowd caught your attention.

Your feet started moving again as if they have their own brain. The noise led you to a small café in town. As you were there, wondering what the ruckus was all about, you happen to overhear a conversation from a group of girls not too far away from you.