[Wolpis Kater] Medicine

[A/n: I tried to write something new for the birthday boyo but ended up posting it really late. Sorry...]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(U/n) = utaite name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Good work~" Soraru clapped his hands as he approached you.

You were recording a new song with Soraru, and you managed to finish the song within a few weeks.

"Now, we just have to check if we need to rerecord some parts." He then faced the computer.

You pulled a chair and sat beside him, observing as he fix some errors in the recording.

But while he was busy with it, you saw the screen of his phone lit up.

A notification popped.

You slightly tapped his shoulder. He turned to you after a matter of seconds.

"What is it, (U/n)?"

"Your phone keeps on receiving notifications." You stated with your finger pointed at his phone.

"It's nothing." He pressed the lock button of his phone, but the screen lit up once again.

He silently clicked his tongue in annoyance. Grabbing his phone, he opened it and started scrolling.

"I guess I'll have to block him again." He whispered.

"'Block'? Who?" You paused for a bit, then a thought hit you. "You mean..."

He nodded. "Wolpis Kater. Who else would you think of?"

"You sure do love blocking him." You let out a soft giggle.

"I just dislike loud and rowdy people. He is, unfortunately, one of them."

"Well, I think it's normal. He does hold high respect for you." You leaned on your chair and started messing with your own phone.

"It's not because of that."

Hearing his words made you threw a confusing look at him.

"Huh? Then what is it?"

He turned to you. "Tomorrow is his birthday, right?"

Your mouth slowly formed an 'o' shape as realisation hit you.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about that." You rested your chin on top of your hand. "Do you have something for his birthday though?"

He answered with a shrug. "I'll avoid him at all cost tomorrow and maybe just show up when he finally calmed down."

You snapped your finger as a mischievous smile slowly crept its way on your lips. "Good idea! I might do the same."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Time flew fast. Wolpis Kater's birthday has come.

Like what you said to Soraru, you might do the same on his special day: avoid him at all cost and only appear once he calmed down.