[Eve] Fluffy (2)

[A/n: My first ever two-shot! (  ;▽;  ) I'm so proud... Please praise me— Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS PRECIOUS MUSHROOM!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Ah, (Y/n)-san! There you are!"

You looked up from your phone and saw Sou.

"Hello, Sou-kun."

You placed your phone down before smiling at him.

Once he sat down on the seat across yours, he went straight to the point. "So, what do you want to ask me?"

You scratched the back of your head. "Oh, that. Y-Yeah."

He tilted his head before continuing, "What is it all about?"

"You do know what date tomorrow is, right?"

He nodded. "Mm-hmm~ May 23rd."

"Well, about the question..." Your face flushed red because of embarrassment.

"Go on. Say it, (Y/n)-san."

You bowed your head slightly, trying your hardest to hide the blush on your cheeks. "Wh-What kind of gifts do you think Eve would like?"

He stared at you first before his lips slowly curve upwards to form a smile. "Oh, is that all?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once you got home, you went to Eve's room, hoping to see him there. And you were right.

He was in the same position you saw him before leaving to meet up with Sou. And surprisingly, until now, he's still there. It's as if he didn't even move a single muscle.

You sighed. You went up to him, ignoring the loud footsteps you're making.

"Eve~ Let's go out tomorrow... You're always there with your works these past few weeks!" you whined as you rested your chin on top of the blonde's fluffy hair.

"If you would stop bugging me then I should have finished this before..." he sighed.

"Let's go out, please~?" You ignored his words and buried your face on his hair more. "At least take a day off. Your works won't go anywhere, you know?"

You heard him sigh. "(Y/n)," he called.

"Mm?"

"My hair," he said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

But you only answered with a giggle. You wrapped your arms around him before planting a kiss on his hair.

"Please, Eve? Also, it's your special day tomorrow, right~?"

He slowly shook his head. A small smile forming on his lips. He held your arms before speaking, "Fine."

"Yay! Thank you~" You hugged him tighter and leaned down to give him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Eve!"