[Amatsuki] Actions

[A/n: The following contents are not advisable for all of you to do. Just please... don't do these at all cost. Anyway, please do enjoy.]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = friend's name
≫────··•••··────≪

"(Y/n)! Hurry, hurry!" (F/n) called you as you two ran to the venue where Amatsuki will hold his live tour.

Once you reached the venue, a long line greeted you.

"(Y/n)! Smile~!" your friend called you as s/he took his/her phone out.

You two took countless selfies and started posting them on almost all of your social media accounts.

A few hours later, you finally reached the end of the line. But something unexpected happened. And never did you wish for that to occur.

"(Y/n)?" (F/n) looked at you.

You frantically searched for the ticket inside of your bag.

"(Y/n), hurry up! Where's your ticket?"

You faced him/her with tears forming on the sides of your eyes.

"I... I DON'T KNOW!!" you shouted, nearly blasting (F/n)'s eardrums.

You, once again, looked deeper into your bag.

(F/n) stared at you with a worried look. "(Y/n)..."

You turned to him/her. "I... You go first, (F/n). I promise to catch up later," you said without looking at him/her.

"Well if you say so..." S/he turned his/her back to you and entered the venue.

You got out of the line and sat on the nearby bench, still searching for the ticket.

"Oh, come on! Where are you?"

At last, you gave up once you confirmed that it wasn't inside of your bag, nor in your wallet or pockets.

You looked at the entrance. The once crowded and long line now gone, with only a guard remaining.

You took this opportunity to convince him.

You approached the guard and said, "Um... excuse me, Mister."

He looked at you. "Is there anything that you need, Miss?"

You looked down and started fidgeting with your fingers. "Uh... I lost my ticket, but I really do have one. I just don't know where I've put it."

You finally looked up after saying that, but he only raised a brow on you.

You heaved a deep breath first before saying, "Can I enter the venue?"

"No," the guard said straight on.

"B-But-"

"Everybody knows that. No ticket, no entry. If you lost or misplaced your ticket somewhere, it is not our fault, but yours." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please go home now. It's dangerous out here."

You pouted.

"There's always a next time for everything." He started pushing you away.

You glared at him before going back to the bench where you sat just a few moments ago.