[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?

[A/n: I'm sorry in advance. But I'll try to make it lighter at the end... Please bear with me. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST MEMBER OF SUTOPURI, RIINU!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

WARNING: Contains slight angst and bullying.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Hey!" You took a peek to see the person sitting behind the tree clearly. "Why are you there? Why won't you play with us?"

The kid just shook her head and continued to stare at nothingness.

You sat beside her before offering a hand. "My name is (Y/n)! And you?"

It took a few seconds for her to answer. "R-Riinu..."

"Well, Riinu, I order you to be my friend!"

She stared at you with widened eyes. "But-"

"And I won't take 'no' as an answer!" You huffed before turning to her. "Please?"

She looked down before her lips curving upwards to form a small smile. "O-Okay..."

≫────··•••··────≪

You quickly dropped your bag on the ground and rushed at the boy who was being cornered by the crowd.

"Oi, oi, oi! Go pick a fight with someone else!"

You stopped for a second to take one of your shoes off and raise it in the air, attempting to throw it at them.

"Hah! She's here." The boy turned to the redhead. "What a pathetic kid, relying on this little 'Knight in Shining Uniform'." They all laughed afterward.