[luz] Warmth

[A/n: Okay, I warn you again: Fantasy was never been my forte, so I'm so sorry if I had this wrong. Also, this was inspired by a Korean drama entitled "While You Were Sleeping".]

NOTE: Both Reader-chan and luz have powers (or somethin' like that). Also, School AU ahead!

WARNING: Angst, violence, with some mentions of suicide and depression, and derogatory language. Please do not read if you're uncomfortable dealing with those kinds of stuff. Thank you!

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(E/c) = eye colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You sighed as you made your way to your classroom, ignoring the stares the other students are sending you.

Whispers filled the air.

"Ah, that girl? She can see the future. I wonder what sorcery she's doing."

"Better stay away from her. Everyone who had made contact with her in the past died."

"She's claiming that she's saving them, but they always end up dying."

"Shush! She can hear you!"

"I don't care!"

When you finally reached your room, a whole bucket filled with water and flour poured over you.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, (Y/n). But I think you really do deserve that," one of your classmates chuckled.

"Serves you right, you witch."

"Witch? She's more like a grim reaper to me. She's a harbinger of death."

And those insults snapped you.

"It's... It's not my fault that they died! I was only trying to save them!"

Your classmate raised an eyebrow. "Save them?" She approached you, but then, she slapped you on your right cheek.

Her hands left a red mark on your pale skin. You could taste the blood inside of your mouth. You slowly touched the reddened area as she sent you a threatening glare.

"Save them? Seriously?! Then why did they die?!"

A hand made its way to slap you again. This time, to your left cheek.