[Amatsuki] Actions (2)

[A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS LOVABLE MAN, AMATSUKI!!!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/s) = favourite song
≫────··•••··────≪

Watch him perform— that thing alone could make you happy. But to see him this close as he sang all of his feelings out, it was enough for you to cry in joy.

Breaking through the security, heading to the stage, never did you regret doing those actions. Because it lessened the distance between you and the one and only person that you admire with all of your heart— Amatsuki.

You were there, peeking behind the wall to see him as he make his fans smile with his songs.

Because it's his birthday, he has decided to held a one-man live in the very same venue where you met him.

"Ah, just being here makes me remember those stupid actions..." You sighed as you started reminiscing those golden memories. Your lips curved upward to form a small smile. "I'll never ever forget that day."

From behind the wall, you could hear Amatsuki's cheery voice as he closed the event that he prepared for his fans on his birthday.

"Thank you all for coming! Thank you so much~!"

He then exited the stage, yet you could still hear the loud roar coming from the audience.

It's normal. It's normal for a person like him to be loved by people.

He's hardworking. He's talented. He's very good-looking. And most of all, he's kind.

Remembering your previous actions, you can be called the crazy kind of fan that every famous personality has.

But instead of ordering the security to force you outside of the venue, he took you in as one of his staff. It was quite an honour for a once simple fan like you.

You snapped out of your thoughts. You immediately made your way to the dressing room to meet him and greet him with a happy birthday and good work as usual.

Once you reached the room, you knocked on it twice. You opened it after hearing a faint "Come in" from Amatsuki himself.

"A-Amatsuki-san?"

Hearing his name being called, he turned to you with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, (Y/n)!"

You handed a bottle of water to him. "Congratulations for successfully holding your live!"

He accepted it. "Thank you!" He consumed half of it before turning to you again. "Ah, right. Do you want to come with us later?"

"Later?" You cocked your head sideways. "Where? And what for?"

"We're going to the karaoke bar later. Everyone is welcomed, so it's still up to you."

Your eyes shimmered in excitement. "Sure!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"For Amatsuki!"

"Happy birthday, Amatsuki!"

"Congratulations for holding your live!"