[Colon] Attention

[A/n: My second victim! Nyahaha~! Please save your heart while it's still early, Thel. That's all I have to say. Also, please don't cry. ( ;ω; )]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favourite colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You haven't seen Colon, your boyfriend, for a while.

His reason?

He's playing a new horror game and wanted to record his gameplay and upload it on YouTube.

He also hasn't texted nor chatted with you, which made you worry about him.

Now, time for your last resort. You decided to pay him a visit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You snuggled on your (F/c) scarf more as the wind blew a bit stronger tonight.

Few minutes of walking, you finally reached his house. Knocking on it several times, you heard nothing but silence.

You started searching for the spare key he gave you in your bag.

Once you found it, you inserted it and turned the knob.

You were then greeted by darkness.

"Colon-chan?" you called, but you received no response.

You searched for the switch on the wall. When you finally found it, you turned it on.

You looked around, but not a single trace of your boyfriend can be seen.

At what you thought that the house was empty, Yamamoto and Koron went out from the kitchen to greet you.

You crouched down and started ruffling their soft furs.

"Oh, good evening, Koron-chan. Yamamoto-chan." While giving them head pats, your eyes observed the kitchen to detect any movements, but you saw nothing.

You faced your furry friends. "Have you seen Colon?"

But you were only given a soft bark and a meow as a response.

You headed to the kitchen, but he's also not there.

Finally, you went to his room.

As you approach the said place, you could deduce that he's there, hence the noises that filled the air. His voice was quite faint, but you could still understand his words.

"Hehehe...~ Kathy is sexy~"

"Oh? Kathy?"

"AAAAAHH!! KATHY!"

"OUCH! OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!"