[Sakata] Fireworks

[A/n: This is actually not a request. I did this as a gift for a friend of mine. Anyway, I hope you'll like it, Lisa!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favourite colour
(F/f) = favourite food
≫────··•••··────≪

"We'll see you later, (Y/n)~!!" Sakata beamed.

"You better not be late," Urata faced you with his normal, serious look.

You smiled. "Okay, okay. I'll try not to come late later."

"You should be," the former said person sighed.

"Now, now, Urata. No need to speak like that towards (Y/n)." After saying that, Senra swung his arm around your neck.

"She'll surely come later, right, (Y/n)~?" Shima winked at you.

"Mm-hmm. I sure am. It's the most important time of the year anyway. I shouldn't miss this!" you said as you tried removing Senra's arm around you.

"Fine. Just... be on time, 'kay? And also, don't forget to dress well. The weather is cold today," Urata sighed.

"Yes! No need to remind me, Urata-san!" You then successfully removed Senra's arm on you.

You grabbed your things and bid them farewell. "I'll be going now. See you all later~!"

You took a few steps away from them before a voice called.

"(Y/n)!"

Without even turning around, you already know whose voice was that.

A certain redhead suddenly grabbed the bag you were holding.

"Sakata?!" The shock was written all over your face. "What's wrong? Why are you here? Is something the matter?"

"I'm worried about you, so I decided to take you home," he said, a smile plastered on his bright face.

"Thank you," you blushed at his sweet actions.

'Stop.'

"So, (Y/n), which way is to your house?" Sakata asked as he carried your backpack.

"Just a few blocks away from here." You then lead the way, Sakata following behind.

"Ah... I'm excited for New Year. I wanna watch the fireworks, but I think they're too loud," he pouted.

You giggled. "Then let's watch the fireworks from afar so that they won't scare you."

"I'm not scared! They're just too noisy!"

A moment of silence flew afterward.

But was interrupted when Sakata let out a sudden "Ah!"

You faced him and asked, "What is it?"

He took his red scarf off and stopped walking, causing you to freeze as well.

"Sakata?" You threw him a confused look.

The said male approached you and wrapped you with his scarf.

"It's cold tonight, why don't you have your scarf on?" he asked while fixing the scarf on you.

'No, (Y/n). Don't fall for it.'

"Honestly, I can't find it. I haven't cleaned my house for a while." You tried to hide the blush on your cheeks.