[Mafumafu] Clingy

[A/n: Sorry for the super late update. I admit that there are times where I just lose my motivation to write. But don't worry! I won't turn this book down! ('>∀<`)ゝ]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Mafu?"

"Yes?"

"Aren't you being... uh... too close?"

"You think so?"

You sighed as you slightly push his face away.

You just woke up and the first thing that you saw was, of course, your lover's face which is just a few centimeters away from yours.

"Can you move a little bit? I'm on the edge of the bed already, in case you didn't know."

"No!" He swung his arm and leg on you as he spat that forceful word.

"What the—?! Mafu!"

"Can we stay like this for a bit? Please~?" he asked, nuzzling his cheek against yours.

You rolled your eyes at him before answering, "Fine..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Seriously, Mafu, do you even know what 'personal space' is?" You stopped stirring the food you were cooking because Mafumafu suddenly went up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Yeah. What about it?" he simply asked, not minding the annoyance laced on your tone.

"Oh, nothing much. Just to let you know that I need it at the moment." You tried shaking him off but to no avail.

You just let him do what he wants. He still has his hug on you after you finished cooking.

When it's time to eat, he pulled a chair beside you and sat on it instead of occupying the seat across yours.

He's been like that for weeks. And you barely can think of any reason why he'd become like that.

Later that night, when Mafumafu finally fell into his deep slumber, you squirmed out from his hug. You did your best to not wake him up, in which you succeeded.

You went to the bathroom after grabbing your phone from the bedside table.

Scrolling through the contacts, your thumb stopped at a certain number and pressed it.

After a few rings, he answered.

["Hello...~?"] Soraru greeted in his normal, sleepy voice.

"Hello, Soraru-san?"

["Ah, (Y/n). Do you need anything?"] His words were followed with a soft yawn.

"Can we meet tomorrow? I have some things to ask you," you said in the most silent way you can, avoiding making any loud sounds that can wake the albino up.