[Eve & Sou] Lose

[A/n: Ooh~ Yes, yes! My favourite boys in a oneshot!]

NOTE: Reader-chan is Eve's younger sister. [*insert the Author's inhumane screeching at the background*]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

Eve stared at his little sister and the brunette that he had known for such a long time already.

He didn't expect this to happen. And things escalated quickly, making it impossible for him to predict.

Just a while ago, he got home from the recording studio. He then cooked dinner as he wait for you to come home from school.

It was all great. He already knows the cycle of his every day. But today, it was quite different from the rest.

It all started when you came home with an extra.

You knocked on the door as you giggled at the love of your life who was continuously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Aw~ No need to be scared, Sou!" you cooed. "You're friends with my brother, right?"

"U-Um... But this is a different issue. I-I don't know h-how will he react once he—!"

His sentence was cut off short when the door finally opened, revealing Eve with an apron and a ladle in hand.

"Welcome home, (Y/n)!" Eve greeted. His eyes then landed immediately on the shaking and very flushed brunette.

He raised an eyebrow. "Sou-kun? What are you doing here? Do you need something?"

"I-I... uh... I..." he stuttered, currently running out of words to say. His face went a deeper shade of red.

"Brother!" you called. In a blink, you managed to capture Sou's sweaty hands and intertwine your arm to his. "We're dating!"

Sou immediately looked away, covering his reddened face with his free hand.

A loud clang was heard, startling you and the brunette. Eve dropped his ladle as he stared at the two of you in disbelief

Recovering from the shock, he blinked twice before picking up the metal equipment.

Without any word, Eve headed back to the apartment. You pouted at how he greeted you and Sou.

Still holding Sou's hand, you pulled him inside.

"Sit down. Make yourself at home!"

He smiled at you, but his eyes are filled with worry.

"Don't worry, Sou. Maybe my brother just needs more time," you assured him.

"I... I guess you're right."

You then went to your room to change into your typical clothes.