Chapter 18 (Sun, Dec 17 - Mon, Dec 18, 2017)

Soon after John ended the call, I got a text from an unknown number.

+82 XX XXXX XXXX:
Hello, lovely person! It's Christian! The whole maknae line saved your number in our contacts, I hope you won't feel annoyed if we text you often! :D

Me:
Hi Christian! I won't feel annoyed by you! It's actually the complete opposite, I'm happy if someone texts with me!

Christian:
Did Joonie stop to text you? Does that mean that he isn't your boyfriend anymore? Can I replace him? 😉

Me:
WHY IS EVERYONE CONVINCED THAT WE ARE A COUPLE? CAN I NOT JUST MESSAGE HIM AS A FRIEND?

Christian:
HA BUT YOU DIDN'T DENY IT! 😉

Me:
BUT I ALSO DIDN'T CONFIRM IT! AND DON'T YOU DARE TO GIVE ME THESE WINK WONK FACES!!!

Christian:
JOONIE IS SO MUCH ON HIS PHONE NOWADAYS, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!! THAT PROVES THAT HE FELL FOR YOU!!! 😉

AND I GIVE YOU WINK WONK FACES IF I WANT!! 😉

I will invite you to the maknae line chat, please wait.

I got the notification for being invited to a group chat, named 'small one, alien, seagull + Viola'. I snorted while laughing over this name.

Christian:
Who of you stupids changed the group name?

+82 XX XXXX XXXX:
ME, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SMALLEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!

Christian:
...

I WAS BORN IN BUSAN FIRST!!!

Christian changed the group name to 'Angel, alien, muscle pig + Viola'

Me:
Who is who in this chat?

+82 XX XXXX XXXX:
I'm Justin Seagull.

Christian:
The other one is V but he currently makes popcorn.

I quickly saved the numbers on the phone.

Me:
Popcorn? Are you watching a movie?

Justin:
No, we are watching Jin-hyung teaching Joonie-hyung a lesson, because Joonie-hyung destroyed a door again. 😂

Christian:
And V lost paper, rock, scissors, that's why he has to make popcorn. :)

And don't worry, your boyfriend won't get hurt. Eomma Jin is too happy for you two to put your relationship at risk. He just lectures him. :)

Me:
...

I'm not his girlfriend. I'll go now, bye!

V:
NO!!! COME BACK, CHRISTIAN DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THIS, I LOVE YOU PLEASE STAY!!!!

Me:
Calm down, I'm only going to sleep! It's almost midnight here.

V:
Oh. Good night!!!

Justin:
Good night!

Christian:
Good night!

Me:
Thank you! Have a nice day and don't overwork yourself please!

I laid the phone on the nightstand next to me, smiling stupidly. They were such a lovable bunch of dorks! I saw why John was calling them his family and was glad that they had accepted me.