Chapter 21 (Mon, Dec 25, 2017)

When I woke up on Monday morning, I almost immediately called John. I didn't even care for eating breakfast.

"Merry Christmas, John!", I exclaimed happily. Even just listening to his breath brightened my mood. I could hear him laugh.

"Thank you so much!", he said. "I already received the gifts from my members!"

I didn't mention the fact that I would not get any gift. "What did you receive?", I asked curiously.

"New sunglasses because I always break them. Oh, and different types of glue and tape to repair broken things.". He didn't sound very enthusiastic about it. "But I also received figurines and clothes!"

"You collect figurines? What kind of?"

"Different types. But mostly from an artist called KAWS. I started collecting them a long time ago, even before we debuted. Did you get any gifts yet?"

"No.", I simply said. I hoped that it didn't sound sad but I knew that he felt my mood when he asked "Are you alright? I don't think it is okay that you have to pass Christmas all alone."

"It's really okay, John.", I lied.

He sighed heavily.

I tried to change the topic to distract him. He should not worry about me.

"How was your schedule? The TV broadcasts?"

Immediately his mood changed. "It was great! We interacted very much with our fans! I really enjoyed the time!"

I had to laugh at his cuteness. 

Suddenly I heard how the door of his room opened and a familiar voice asked: "Joonie-hyung, are you calling Viola again?"

I heard how John sighed slightly annoyed. "Yes, it is Viola who I am calling. How did you know?"

"Merry Christmas, Viola!", V's voice shouted. "And you call her regularly every morning and evening, Joonie. Apart from this, you always smile when you are calling her. It isn't difficult to know that it is Viola who you are currently calling."

John grumbled something incomprehensible.

"Thank you, V! Merry Christmas to you too!", I shouted excitedly.

"Whoa, you're such a cutie! Joonie-hyung, don't be so selfish. The other members want to wish her a Merry Christmas too."

"I'm NOT selfish!", John said annoyed.

"But you are always just calling her in your room, when nobody of the other members is there. Let all the members be part of the call, please!", V said in an aegyo voice.

John sighed.

A few minutes later, all the members sat in the living room around the phone. At least that was what V reported to me.

Christian began to speak. "First, Merry Christmas to you, Viola!"

I thanked him and returned the wishes.

"So, you know five of our members: Jin-hyung, Joonie-hyung, V, Justin and me, Christian."

I agreed and he continued.

"The two other members are..."

"J-DOPEEE!!!", an excited voice screamed. The voice was so cheerful, that I couldn't help but break out in a huge smile.

Christian and Justin giggled, while the others just sighed.

There was a long and awkward pause, before John said: "Hyung, you have to introduce yourself."