Chapter 39 (Mon, Apr 23, 2018)

In this night I slept on the couch, not wanting to intrude the privacy of Namjoon by sleeping in his bed. He had tried to convince me otherwise, but I remained steadfast.

There was also another reason why I wanted to be alone this night. I wanted to clear my thoughts and sort out my feelings, because I still didn't know how I felt towards Namjoon. Thanks to this question I had stayed awake almost all night. The memory of what he had said to me the day before again and again replayed in my head. 'Don't think you are ugly. You are the most beautiful woman I ever met in my whole life, Viola.'

Was he feeling more than friendship towards me? Probably not. He could easily write meaningful and deep lyrics, was the leader of a K-pop group, was wise and had years of experience and maybe just this was the reason why he was always able to find the right words to comfort someone.

But I felt more than friendship towards him, I was sure of it. When I saw him, I always got butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks heated up and I had to smile all the time.

Suddenly a fully dressed Jin came into the living room. "Oh, you're awake! Good morning Viola! We have to go to the company today to prepare for our comeback, could you please help me wake the other members up?"

I nodded in agreement and came out from under the blanket.

Jin seemed as if something came to his mind. "Do you wanna come with us to the company, princess?", he asked.

"Yes, I want to. Only if that's okay of course.", I replied.

"Why wouldn't it be okay?", he asked and let out a windshield wiper laugh.

Still a bit sleepy, I toddled to the room of Jimin and J-hope who were sharing a room. I didn't have much to do to wake them up, after I had shouted "Good morning, wake up!", Hoseok quickly sat up, exclaiming a loud and energetic "Good morning!", while Jimin smiled an angelic smile, with his swollen chubby cheeks he looked like the squishy mochi he was.

It was more difficult in the room Taehyung and Jungkook were sharing. I had to shake Taehyung for a whole minute until he finally woke up pouting like a baby because I had him snatched out of his beauty sleep.

But Jungkook was a hopeless case, he didn't wake up after I shook him, he just turned around to face the wall. Frustrated, I stood in front of his bed with crossed arms over my chest, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned my head, I saw Taehyung, who looked sleepy, but had a sly smile. He motioned me to step aside, which I did. Then he approached the peaceful sleeping Jungkook, reached out his hands...

And pinched Jungkook's nipples.

Jungkook immediately woke up and sat up too quickly, causing Jungkook's and Taehyung's heads to collide painfully with each other.

"Ow!", both screamed at the same time.

I didn't know what to do, did they seriously injure each other? Still I tried hard to contain my laughter, because the accident had been so hilarious.

"What's going on?" Jin sticked his head in the door.

"Tae and Jungkook bumped their heads together.", I replied with a helpless smile.

"This happens every morning, don't worry, princess. Could you please wake Namjoon up? I just woke Yoongi up."

I stared at him confused. "What took you so long? I already woke four people up and you just one?"

"You see, princess, it's very hard to convince Yoongi to wake up."

"Oh!", I made remembering how sleepy Yoongi had been the day before and how he had went back to sleep right after waking up. "Yes, I will wake Namjoon up."

Quietly I opened the door to Namjoon's room. It felt as if I was invading his personal space, even though I already had been in the room before. I stepped to the bed, stopping in front of him, to admire his breathtaking features. The sleeping beauty laid on the bed with a peaceful expression, eyelids closed and long eyelashes brushing the cheeks. A slight smile was evident on his full lips, his tanned skin glowing in the few morning light. His chest moved up and down while he was deeply breathing in and out. The hem of his shirt revealed a bit skin on his abdomen, making me blush. I wasn't able to break away from the spell he had enchanted me with. I didn't dare to breathe, not wanting to wake him up.

Someone next to me cleared his throat and I jumped with fright.

"Are you done staring at him?" Jimin looked at me with an amused smile, clearly enjoying my embarrassment. "Yes I know, hyungie is very handsome and so on but you know that we have to go to the entertainment soon, right? If you don't wake him up soon, we will come too late."

He sent me a wink while backing out of the room.

I was flustered that he had caught me checking Namjoon out. Finally I neared the bed and softly called: "Namjoon, wake up!"

Namjoon stirred in his sleep, his long eyelashes fluttering before his eyelids opened, revealing his eyes that had the color of coffee.

When his eyes found my form, he smiled sleepily, greeting me with a raspy morning voice. "Good morning, Viola!"

His voice made my cheeks feeling warm and I stammered shyly "Y-you have to get up, we w-will be t-too late."

Quickly, to prevent embarrassing myself further, I exited the room, hiding my head with my hands to prevent him seeing my flushed cheeks. On my way out, I almost collided with the doorframe, causing Jimin, who was standing outside, to snicker. I was too embarrassed to shoot him a death glare.

___

998 words

Jimin is such a brat and pervert in this story, but you have to know that I really love him! (Even if I believe that he actually IS very perverted and bratty at times lol but I still love him) And our poor Viola has fallen deeeeeeeeep in love... (Actually she's not poor and she's so lucky that the person she has fallen in love with is great, understanding, amazing, breathtaking........)

A bit real talk: Do you also think that Taehyung doesn't seem as happy as he used to be? Is it just me or is he really smiling and laughing less often? He just seems so serious nowadays and I'm a bit worried... At the vlives though he still looks happy...

I'm still a bit sick but FINALLY while editing the chapter I YAWNED AND SUDDENLY COULD HEAR AGAIN ON MY RIGHT EAR (which I couldn't for three days). I'm still feeling a bit dizzy and sometimes get headaches, but I'm getting better, so don't worry.

And you should also take care of your health and stay healthy, yes YOU DEAR READER!!! I CARE FOR YOU SO DON'T YOU DARE GETTING SICK, ESPECIALLY NOT BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS!!1!!!1! Stay safe and be careful, I purple you!!!💜💜💜