Chapter 27

Dec 28

John:
How was your day yesterday? I had no time to call you after we called when it was morning for you in Boston. Can we call?

Victoria, the last message I texted you six hours ago, and you haven't answered yet. I hope nothing happened to you. But maybe you are just busy? I hope that you are okay.

Dec 29

John:
Victoria, you didn't text me yesterday. What's happening with you? Please answer, I'm worried.

'Viola' has blocked you

John:
I don't know what I did do wrong, but I sincerely apologize, if I made a mistake.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Please unblock me.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Dec 30

John:
Are you going through something bad? I'm here for you.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Dec 31

Justin:
Viola, please unblock John. I don't know what he did, but please forgive him, he is so sad right now. He blames himself for everything. I can't see the hyung I admire the most suffering like that.

'Viola' has blocked you

John:
Please just text me. I miss you. 
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Jan 1, 2018

John:
Happy New Year.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

I saw the fireworks, but I was not able to enjoy it. The only thing in my mind was you.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Jan 19

Christian:
Joonie-hyung doesn't even laugh anymore. I miss his old self. Please text him.

'Viola' has blocked you

Jan 23

John:
I need you. Please talk to me. Did I do something wrong? Is it my fault that you don't text me anymore? I know, we literally just know each other over text.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

But I thought that we were friends at least.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Feb 14

John:
Happy Valentines Day. If I knew where you lived, I would send you roses.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

I know it's cheesy. But you are not gonna read the messages anyway.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Feb 18

John:
In three months we will release our next album. We are already so busy preparing for it and our fans are always telling us not to overwork ourselves. But I want to work so much because if my mind isn't occupied with work, I think about you all the time.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Please answer me, I'm so worried.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Feb 24

V:
I hear how John cries every evening, when he thinks we don't hear him, because he misses you. Please unblock him. He is our leader and should be the strongest of all of us, but currently he looks as if he died internally.

'Viola' has blocked you

Feb 28

John:
Today, a fan asked me why I look so sad for a very long time now. I didn't answer.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

I hadn't realized that my face shows my worry. I have to built a wall around my heart, so that nobody can see how destroyed I am internally. I don't want to effect the careers of the other members.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

I really need you.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Mar 2

+82 XX XXXX XXXX:
Hello, it's your hope, your angel! J-Dope!

You would help us all, if you would reply to Joonies messages. He appears so cold right now, he isn't the one he was before. He doesn't laugh, he doesn't play games, he doesn't read books. He is just sitting lifelessly in his room, staring on his phone.

'Viola' has blocked you

Mar 5

John:
I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so tired.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Mar 6

Jin:
I feel responsible for the members, I'm like a mother to them. And I absolutely hate it to see John being sad, locking himself in his room and not eating enough. Please, for the sake of John's health, please text him.

'Viola' has blocked you

Mar 20

John:
Today is the beginning of spring. That means that new flowers will come out of the earth, plants and animals will come to life. But inside of me it feels as if I'm dead.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Please be fine, Viola.
(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

Apr 9

With a loud bang, the door of the restroom opened. I was in Harvard and just had looked at my destroyed stomach, when someone came in. I flinched and quickly pulled down the hem of my blouse again, trying to hide the scars that were still causing very much pain. Alone the view of them caused me every morning to almost get a panic attack, because I got flashbacks of the moments I received those scars.

After my mother had gone back to Florida a month ago, my tense and fear still didn't lessen. She had installed cameras as soon as possible at the first day when she had arrived in my apartment in December. If she would see that I was not working hard, maybe she would come back again.

She had also taken my phone and blocked all the numbers. Before she went to Florida, she had given me the phone with the words: "I hope you are smarter now."

I was too afraid to even hold the phone in my hands.

____

862 words

*sighs heavily*

I'm so sorry for it! 😭Please forgive me! It will get better, I promise, but for now I had to do it! I love you so much for reading this crappy story. Please leave comments, I like to read your comments and answer to them. You are allowed to spam me. I purple you!!!💜💜💜