Chapter 26 (Wed, Dec 27, 2017)

Even in the night John was still in my mind, I even dreamed of his voice. My brain had also tried to match his voice a body. Amusingly it took RM's body and John's voice together, which was the reason why I met the rapper RM in my dream, who had spoken with John's voice. As soon as I woke up the next day, I called John to tell him of my weird dream.

"It was your voice and his body, John!", I exclaimed.

"That's... weird.", he said with a strange undertone in his voice.

"Yes, I know! Well actually it's not, considering how similar your voices sound."

"Viola...", he said slowly and hesitating. He seemed as if he wanted to tell me something.

"Yes?"

The next moment, I heard commotion from the other side of the call.

"Joonie, we have to go! The manager wants us to be in the studio in half an hour! We are not going to make it if you loaf like this!", the well known voice of J-Dope exclaimed.

John sighed. "I can not tell you right now, I'm sorry.", he said distressed. "I will try to call you tomorrow, or rather when today it's evening for you. I will tell you it then."

I said goodbye to him, even though I didn't want. It annoyed me that he had to go, but of course he had a busy job without much free time.

When he had ended the call, I laid the phone on the blanket and stretched myself while yawning. I didn't know what to do. Maybe I could just listen more to BTS music?

Suddenly the notification went of, signaling me that I got a message. In excitement I opened the texting app, expecting a new message from John. But it wasn't him who had texted me.

Ashley:
Wanna meet up today?

Me:
I'd love to!

When and where?

Ashley:
We could meet up at my house! And I don't know when, you can decide it.

Me:
Okay, then... in an hour?

Ashley:
That's fine! Till later then!😊

At least I had a plan what to do today. I knew that I would enjoy the time with Ashley very much, therefore it would be a happy day for me. But somehow a had an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I brushed it off. Maybe I just was a bit nervous because of the excitement for meeting Ashley.

I made myself ready with eating, choosing clothes to wear and taking a shower. When I finished getting ready, it was already time for me to go to Ashley's home.

I wore my warm winter coat and snow boots and then exited the apartment. On my way I saw that many shops had already undecorated the Christmas decorations and instead had replaced it with decoration for New Year's Eve.

I sighed. Soon a new year, 2018, would start. Another year full of learning, studying and pressure. But fortunately the new year would also include John, BTS and Ashley.

Speaking of which, I already stood in front of her house. I pressed the bell button and soon after, Ashley opened the door.

When I looked at her, I wasn't able to contain my laugh. She smiled sheepishly.

"Why do you have flour all over your face, Ashley?", I asked while laughing.

"Don't laugh! I'm baking biscuits.", she answered, trying to wipe the flour out of her face, but making it only worse.

"Why? Christmas is over."

"You can eat cookies every time in the year! Do you want to bake together with me? I will also bake American Cookies with..." She dramatically breathed in and opened her eyes widely. "Chocolate!"

"Okay, I'm in!", I said without hesitating.

I spent a happy day with Ashley. While baking the biscuits we had very much fun, especially when we began to try putting flour on the clothes of the other, which escalated in a snow fight. But with flour, of course.

After we cleaned the kitchen, the biscuits were finished, we tasted them and they were amazing. We ate half of the cookies, and my stomach was very upset when I decided to go home because it was already dark.

Ashley accompanied me to the subway and we said good bye to each other.

A few minutes later, I opened the door to the apartment. 

First I thought that it was Samantha who was leaning against the kitchen counter looking at me with no expression on her face, the look out of her blue eyes cutting through my body.

Then I realized that it was my mother.

I stood still. How did she enter my apartment? I was pretty sure that I had locked it. I could do nothing but stare at her.

"Hello, daughter.", she said with a sarcastic tone that made the word daughter sound like an insult.

"You didn't expect me at this place, right?" Her voice showed a bit of amusement. „Do you really think I would not get a spare key of this house? I mean, I'm the one who bought this apartment for you."

I could do nothing but staring at her in shock, my mouth gaping wide open.

"I'm here because I saw that you were online very often, ignoring the studies. And I think I have to help you to remember what I taught you."

___

898 words

*evil laugh*😈

No, but seriously, I'm very sorry for how the story developed and I'm sorry for my poor readers! 😭 I don't like the feeling that something bad is happening right now in the story, therefore I will publish a new chapter every day as long as the bad things and misery go on, which means you will get a new chapter every day for four days now.

Thank you for reading my book, thank you also for 100+ votes, I purple you!!!💜💜💜