Chapter 45 (Sat, Apr 28, 2018 - today)

The days went by, the weather becoming warmer and warmer as summer was nearing. Namjoon and me went out to date, but only went to places where no fan could recognize him, because we wanted to prevent scandals. When Namjoon and I made the relationship official to Bang Sihyuk and the other staff, they reacted as if they already knew it since the beginning. And maybe it really had been that obvious and I just had been too blind to realize. 

Every day we went to the company building because the comeback would be soon and every day the members worked harder, resulting in them passing out as soon as we got to the dorm.

The members would perform their new song 'Fake Love' at the Billboard Music Awards, therefore we flew to Los Angeles a few days before. On the day of the comeback everyone was extremely nervous. Taehyung and Hoseok bounced through the hotel rooms, Jin was rather silent than telling dad jokes and being childish as normally, Jungkook often stared in thin air for minutes, Yoongi tried to sleep but wasn't able to, Jimin repeated dance moves, even though it was already perfect. Namjoon as their leader pretended to be strong, wanting to be a rock on which the members could rely on, but I saw his fear and restlessness and would often hug him or hold his hand to show him that I was there with him and that he could count on me. 

They held a live broadcast to entertain the fans and show their love towards them. Two days later, the BBMAs occurred, the members' performance breaking the internet and causing positive and amazed reactions from everywhere. Their success was higher than ever with this comeback, all the trophies not fitting in the trophy room anymore and even though the members were stressed out, they were very happy with meeting fans and receiving all this love. They broke tons of records during the next time, their success growing unreachable high, but never reaching the peak.

And me? I also found a job in the entertainment domain. One day, Tae had kidnapped me to show me "some fabulous secret" in the dorm, that I apparently never had gotten to see. And after he had led me upstairs through a hallway and opened a plain white door, I had thought that the secret was indeed fabulous.

---

"Do you like it?", he asked me with sparkling eyes and a huge boxy smile. I was speechless and just nodded with my mouth gaping wide open.

He chuckled happily. "I'm also very interested in art!", he explained. "So I took this room, furnished it and bought all the utensils. Since then, I come here to paint and draw." He took my hand and lead me through the atelier to show me everything. "Here are the canvas and drawing paper and then, I have oil paint- which isn't really my favorite paint but okay-, acrylic paint and other types of paint, different types of pens..." He bounced to everything he wanted to show me, making huge gestures and behaving like an excited kid inside the body of an adult. "Oh and here is the art I already made!" He showed me a few paintings that looked as if he had very much experience with art, even though he still was very young.

"Oh Tae, that's beautiful!", I exclaimed, his excitement was very contagious.

"Thank you.", he said shyly. "What I wanted to say you with showing you this room is that you are also allowed to be creative here and do art. You can use the paint and the canvas."

"Oh really?", I asked, happy at his offer. "But you were the one who bought all off this. Is it really okay?"

"Of course it's okay! Because of the tight schedule, I'm not very often here anyways."

"Thank you so much!", I exclaimed, crashing him into a hug.

---

Since that day, I had started to paint and draw in the atelier, my skills improving with every single piece of art. Taehyung and Namjoon were very impressed by it and organized an exhibition together with me, where I showed my art under the name 'Viola'. The public reacted amazed by it and many people came, especially after my boyfriend was spotted visiting the exhibition. I was very happy about it, proud of my abilities, knowing that I had made the right decision back then to go with Namjoon.

At one point, the success of BTS was that high that Bang PD-nim suggested me to move out of the dorm, afraid that fans would figure something out. I decided to just buy the available house next to them, which was also in Hannam the Hill, where security guards would protect everyone from not authorized intruders. There I had my own huge atelier and proceeded to do art. But I also helped composing and arranging songs in Big Hit which me led to have my own studio there and being appreciated as a producer.

My life was full of happiness thanks to everything I gained. I had escaped my mother, found a family and happiness, fulfilled my dream of becoming an artist and found the love of my life.

___

878 words

I hope I made you happy with this chapter! 😊

Also: Happy Birthday to our precious sunshine Hobi! I'm so proud of him! 🥳💜

As you can see, this is almost the end of the story. There's only an epilogue left. But I hope that you like my book, even if it's my first story and my writing style isn't the best...😬

Hopefully you enjoyed reading this chapter. Stay safe and happy, I purple you so much!!!💜💜💜