Chapter 41 (Mon, Apr 23, 2018)

When we arrived at the studio that looked similar to Yoongi's room in the dorm with a desk and a bed, he mentioned me to sit on the chair in front of the desk. Below the PC was a small keyboard with piano keys, obviously for composing melodies. He started the PC and entered the password. 

Then, he just took a step back and pointed at the PC.

"Work your magic."

I looked at him irritated, not knowing what to do. He sighed heavily, but with a small gummy smile evident on his lips. "I'm just kidding. Here look, with this app you can compose music. If you want, you can just play a bit with the beat or with the piano, trying to create a good melody."

I pulled myself together. Yes, I was nervous because I never had composed lyrics at a professional level like this, but here was my chance to prove myself in front of a professional composer and artist.

I closed my eyes and let my fingers trace over the piano keys. There was a melody that had floated around in my head for a long time now. Actually, since I had started to text Namjoon.

___

Play this while reading further! It will hit differently!

___

I pressed the first piano key, letting the melody flow from my head and heart into my fingers, letting it effect my fingers' movement on the keyboard, creating the beautiful sound of a calming melody.

Yoongi was very calm and I only heard his breathing next to me.

I swayed with my body to the melody, completely forgetting everything around me. Gently, I began to whistle to the melody.

I didn't know how long I was playing like this. It could been hours or seconds, time didn't matter anymore. Eventually my fingers came to stop and I opened my eyes. Blinking, I tried to come back to the present, looking around in the room. I realized that Yoongi wasn't the only one in the room anymore, the other members and a few other people stood around me, all with their closed eyes and calm expressions.

They started opening their eyes, but still looked as if they were in a dream, with sparkling eyes and soft smiles.

Yoongi looked at me with an honest smile, saying with a raspy voice "You did what many people are not able to do. You touched my heart with your music. Thank you so much, Viola."

I smiled back at him. Other people gratulated and thanked me quietly, not daring to destroy the peaceful atmosphere. Jungkook even came to me and hugged me, tears streaming down his face. The golden maknae was seemingly a big emotional softie. Taehyung and gave me a bear hug, mumbling a thank you in his deep voice. Jimin, Jin and Hoseok also came and hugged me, before leaving the studio with fond smiles.

Only Yoongi, Namjoon and I were left in the studio now. Namjoon approached me, took my hand and looked deeply into my eyes, sparking a warm feeling inside of me. He showed me all his emotions in his eyes that were full of diamond tears and interlaced his fingers with mine. I smiled at him, his smell of musk and rain made me being drawn to him even more. He smiled back, with his beautiful dimples showing.

In the background I saw Yoongi quietly taking his leave, letting us have a moment together.

Namjoon cupped my cheeks carefully, as if I was made of glass and could break in every second. We just stood there and looked into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, Namjoon blinked repeatedly and cleared his throat. "I... wanted to tell you something. It's actually a bit embarrassing..." He chuckled awkwardly.

"It's okay, please go on.", I reassured him.

"Well... I told you to call me John when we started texting, do you remember? It was because of the nickname Joon or Joonie the members gave me." He scratched his head and I could have sworn that his cheeks reddened a bit. "Yeah, so... uh. I kinda liked it that you called me John, because of the resemblance to my nickname. So... could you maybe call me Joonie?"

I almost laughed at his shyness, but I didn't want to embarrass him further, so I just said "Of course, Joonie."

I could see how much he tried to contain his joy but failed. It was freaking cute.

"Actually there's more I wanted to tell you."

Wonderingly I looked up. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but in that exact moment, Yoongi entered the studio.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your private talk" he told us with an unbothered expression, "but we have to go back to the dorm. The other members are all done and want to go home."

Namjoon sighed deeply, putting his head back. I nudged him softly.

"It's okay. You can tell me later."

"Nah. It's not that important.", he said. But his furrowed eyebrows and his worried expression showed otherwise. And during the whole car ride he just sat quietly next to me deep in thoughts.

___

846 words

Re-reading the chapter gave me the feeling that it was really weird, especially the part where she creates her own music and everyone starts crying. 😬
To my defense I have to say that I was sick and high on medicaments when I wrote this chapter.🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm really thankful for every reader who is reading this. Yes, YOU are precious to me! I can't describe how grateful I am for having such amazing readers! I love you so much and you all have a special place in my heart!💜💜💜😭❤️

Thank you for reading, have an amazing day! Stay safe and healthy, I purple you!!!💜💜💜