Outro

"Isn't it beautiful?", I asked, my eyes wide open in astonishment.

"It is.", he answered, but I wasn't aware that he looked at me while saying this. 

I proceeded to look at the starry night sky. I hadn't even known that the night sky could be so bright with all those thousand stars. I've never seen anything like this before. Uncountable stars shimmering and sparkling in different colors, with the moon shining so bright this night. In addition to this, fireflies were flying, looking like shooting stars. I watched their little dance and remembered the last time I had seen a shooting star. My wish back then had been to find happiness and love. And I could surely say that the wish was fulfilled, because this was what I received in impossibly huge amounts. I turned my head on the picnic blanket to look at my boyfriend, who was already watching me with an adoring smile on his lips. I approached him, wanting to snuggle up in his embrace like I always did.

But he surprisingly motioned me to stop. I furrowed my eyebrows, but he smiled at me, standing up and signaling me to do the same. Confused, I did what he wanted me to do.

He hold my hands and started. "Viola, since I became your boyfriend, I'm the happiest person in the whole universe. I can't express my unconditional, unfailing and endless love for you. Take the universe as a metaphor." He pointed at the countless stars above us. "You can see millions of stars. But you know that the universe is far more bigger than just the stars you see. Even if you reach the visible star that's the furthest away from us, the universe will go on with countless stars in immense endless widths that are to huge for humans to comprehend. And as big as the universe is my love for you."

I felt my cheeks heating up and was once again impressed by how good he was able to choose the right words in every situation.

"My love for you is also endless.", I told him while smiling and looking into his mesmerizing eyes. "You became my hero, you saved me and I'm only happy with you. I'm so thankful for you. And every day, every second, I fall more for you."

His eyes sparkled at what I told him and he continued to speak. "You are my girlfriend since a long time. And I finally want to go the next step." He kneeled down before me, taking out a black velvet ring box with glittering gems on it in the shape of planets and stars.

All I could do was smiling, while tears of joy were streaming down my cheeks, butterflies dancing in my stomach when he asked "Will you marry me?" in his beautiful deep voice, his eyes full of emotions.

"Yes.", I answered delighted and he put the ring on my finger carefully. It was a beautiful silver ring with a small moon engraved on it and I absolutely loved it. Not wanting to wait any longer, I helped him to stand up and he cupped my cheeks gently and pulled me towards him. Our lips met and when the world around us seemed to slow down and come to stop, everything came to perfection.

---

We pulled away from the kiss, with sparks in our eyes and smiles on our lips. His embrace was still the place where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, even after those many years. In this moment, we were laying on the couch, happy and in peace because the presence of each other was enough to heal all wounds. Joon smiled lovingly at me and drew circular motions on my swollen belly, in which something precious was growing.

It would be a lie to say that our love for each other was the same like on the first day. Through all the hardships our love survived, only to become stronger and stronger.

"Joonie?", I asked, getting a hum as a response. "The others will come over in a few minutes to see the sonogram."

Again, I got a hum as a response. I wanted to ask something else but got distracted by the sensation of his delicate fingers playing with my hair. After a few minutes, I managed to remember.

"Joonie?"

"Hm?"

"I wanted to ask you a question."

"Go on."

"I wanted to try out being an author. And I wanted to ask if it's okay when I try writing down our story.", I explained, carefully watching his reaction.

All he did was smiling. "That's a good idea. I don't think that anyone will believe it, but I would love to read it and remember everything that happened with a smile on my face. As always, I will support you in everything."

I smiled contently, already trying to figure out how to start the book, when he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes, to capture the moment, thanking destiny for gifting me someone like Namjoon.

___

Thank you for reading this, I purple you so much! Thank you for your nice comments and amazing support, it really cheers me up and encourages me to write other stories!
Thank you also so much for 2,5K reads and 300+ votes on my story!💜💜💜💜

My new book's Author's Note and Prologue are already published, it's called 'Glowing Stars'. Please give it a chance, I hope you'll enjoy it!!!😊

And here is the Author's Note I wrote immediately after I finished writing this Epilogue:

___

Finished: December 20, 2019

This Author's Note was written right after finishing the book, because I will forget everything I wanted to say until I will publish this Epilogue.

Thank you so much to everyone who read the whole book and supported me through votes and comments. You made it!!!...

But I also made it!!! I honestly didn't believe that I could write a whole fanfiction with 45 chapters plus Prologue and Epilogue. I'm sorry, I know the story was very long and (due to this) boring, but it was my first book I ever wrote, and it was in English, which isn't even my first language. Actually I hate speaking English because I think that my pronunciation and grammar are very bad.

But anyways... there was so much drama in this book and I hope that it wasn't that bad or exaggerated. I'm lucky because I never experienced abuse and I hope you didn't either. Please support people who are depressive and get abused and help them, I can't stand the thought that so many people have to suffer because of abuse.

But I'm very happy about the character development of Victoria/Viola because she experienced so many bad things but overcame it and found a new life. Together with the precious Namjoon hihi :)

I gave Viola some traits I also have, like for example being very short (even though I'm still smaller than her), being very insecure, shy and introverted, isolating oneself and so on. I hope that I can change and develop like Viola does in the story.

The biggest problem I have with this book is that in my eyes, Ashley went very short after Viola met Namjoon, she is not really mentioned, even though she also helped Viola a lot to overcome her fears and develop. But I didn't want to make the book longer. Just imagine that one day, Viola will gift Ashley a VIP tour ticket with fanmeeting included, where she will reveal everything to Ashley and after it she will stay in contact with her.

That's it, I hope you enjoyed! I purple you, please stay healthy and I wish you all the best!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜