Chapter 40 (Mon, Apr 23, 2018)

After the eventful morning, we finally sat in the car that was driving us to the entertainment building. The boys had their own drivers and we were using two cars. I sat with Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook in a car. Jimin and Jungkook talked the whole car ride with each other silently, stealing glances at me and giggling. Jimin had obviously told Jungkook of the morning and both of the brats were making fun of me. I decided to just ignore them, maybe they would eventually give up.

When we arived inside the entertainment building, we exited the car and walked towards a door that lead out of the parking area. Namjoon joined me and guided me through the door.

"What are you going to do now?", I asked him curiously, not knowing what to do next.

"We will get to learn another choreography for the comeback. Out of all the members Hoseok is the only one who knows the dance yet, because he helps developing it and teaching it us.", he explained.

"Wow, that's impressing!", I said amazed.

"What about me? I helped composing it!", Namjoon said whiny. Was he pouting? Anyways, it looked unbelievably cute and I had to smile at the sight.

"That's also impressing of course. But what should I do?"

"You can watch the dance practice... if you want.", he looked at me questioningly and I confirmed it with a nod and a smile.

An hour later I still sat in the practice room, watching BTS working hard on the choreography and memorizing it very fast. After they were finished memorizing it, they worked on the little details to bring their performance to perfection. They spent another hour practicing as if their life depended on it, sweating profusely. It was very mesmerizing and fascinating but I couldn't help but worry about what consequences it caused for their health if they pushed themselves this much every dance practice. Finally the dance teacher Sungdeuk shouted: "15 minutes break!"

The members sank on the ground, utterly exhausted. I looked around in the room with the mirror wall. Wasn't there water for them to drink? But I didn't find any.

I stood up and walked through the door, wanting to help them. Standing in the hallway I realized that I didn't even know where to walk.

Luckily in this moment Seunghee came around a corner.

"Oh, hello Viola! What are you doing here?", she greeted me joyfully.

I also felt happy to see her. "Good morning, Seunghee! I was watching the dance practice of the members. Do you know where there's something to drink for them? They are very exhausted."

"Of course, follow me!"

She lead me to a room full of many water bottles and cups of instant food. She helped me carrying water bottles to the practice room and we distributed the bottles to the thankful members.

Another hour passed of them practicing and finally Sungdeuk ended the practice. But even after the official ending, the members continued practicing on their own, despite being exhausted and breathing heavily.

"Viola, do you want to learn the choreography too?", Hoseok asked with a smile, still being energetic after three hours of hard practice.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yes?", I said shyly, the word sounding like a question. "I'm not a professional dancer but I could try it."

Hoseok beckoned me to come to him and energetically started to tach me, shouting loud "BAAH" and "BAM" at every dance step. I enjoyed it and surprisingly it wasn't that difficult for me, partly because I had watched the dance practice and memorized the dance.

"Whoa, you're good Viola!", Hoseok exclaimed and gave me thumbs up, after we had went through the whole dance without making any mistakes.

I smiled shyly.

"She is very intelligent, I mean she even went to Harvard. Maybe because of this she is able to memorize everything so fast.", Taehyung pondered.

Jungkook giggled. "I think you're wrong. Namjoon-hyung has an IQ of 148 and can't memorize the dance in the double amount of time."

Namjoon shot him a death glare and came to me. I swallowed hard at the sweaty form of his, trying to tear my gaze away from the shirt that was sticking on his sweaty chest, showing of his well built body.

"Do you want to come with me to my studio? I want to show you everything.", he asked.

"O-of course." I answered, figuring out that looking at his face wasn't a better option because his face was also full of sweat, making him look illegally hot. So, I just looked around in the room.

'Viola, get yourself together!', I scolded myself mentally.

"Then I'm gonna take a quick shower, okay? Please wait here for me."

I nodded.

I stood in the room, not knowing what to do. Everyone of the members had went to the shower, leaving me alone.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming near to the practice room. I turned around, expecting to see one of the members, and saw Yoongi walking through the door frame.

He looked up and froze, realizing that there was another person in the room.

"Oh, hello Viola! You're still here. Oh, right, I saw Namjoon talking to Bang PD-nim. I think that it will take its time."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh, how long do you think does it take?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. And I don't know what for you to do in the meantime..."

He suddenly opened his eyes wide. "Ah, wait! You composed a few songs before, right? Do you want to come to my studio until Namjoon is finished and help me working on a song?"

"Ah... uh... yes?", I answered surprised that he had made that offer.

"Okay, then come with me.", he said and lead me through the hallway.

___

973 words

Wow, we're at Chapter 40 already! Thank you so much for reading so many chapters of my book, please don't be too shy to comment, I love reading comments and answering to them.😊

Are you all excited for 'Comeback Trailer: EGO'? I will try to analyze it and post the analysis in my BTS theories book and on my twitter account purple_beings, but it is very possible that I will need a lot of time to do so, please look forward to it!

Thank you for reading, stay healthy, safe and warm! I purple you!!!💜💜💜