Chapter 44 (Sat, Apr 28, 2018)

I woke up because of whispers surrounding me and intruding my sleep. I released an annoyed sound and snuggled more into the thing next to me that was radiating warmth and comfort, the perfect conditions for falling back asleep again.

But a camera snapping sound startled me and I opened my eyes slowly, trying to figure out which fool was keeping me from getting my well deserved sleep. Immediately the whispers came to halt and I heard someone say "Uh-oh!" My eyes found the frozen figures of the entire members of BTS, except Joonie who was soundly asleep next to me. They all had their phones out, the camera pointing towards Joon and me, trying to snap a picture of our cuddling bodies. I raised an eyebrow.

Immediately all the members pointed at Jin. "It was his idea!"

"NOOO!", Jin protested and his head became red. "YOU UNTHANKFUL CHILDREN!"

Namjoon stirred in his sleep and we all waited warily, not wanting him to wake up. He fell asleep again after laying his arms around me and pulling me close.

Taehyung felt the need to explain himself. "We wondered where you were, because you were not sleeping on the couch, so we looked for you here. But then you both looked so cute and we weren't able to leave again." He smiled a boxy smile.

"Yeah, and we're happy that you made up whatever you had problems with." Jimin smiled a blending smile, his eyes turning into little crescents.

"Actually" the deep and rumbling voice of Namjoon said "it was more than just making up." I looked at him in a startled manner. When did he wake up?

"Like what?" Hoseok had a huge smile on his face and his eyes sparkled excitedly.

"We confessed our feelings to each other and I asked her to be my girlfriend." Namjoon tried to contain his smile as he told the news, but he revealed his happiness through his sparkling eyes.

"And? Did she say yes? D-did you, Viola?", Jungkook asked stuttering and covering his ears out of excitement.

Joonie smiled at the cuteness of the youngest one. "She did.", he told them, earning cries of joy. I was pulled out of Joonies warm embrace and received a lot of warm hugs of the members, all telling me how happy they were. Even Yoongi who normally didn't show emotions that much hugged me, smiling a sincere gummy smile. "Welcome to the family!", he whispered into my ear, letting me know that he finally accepted me completely as an irrevocable part of Namjoon's life and as a result of his life as well. Jin seemed to be almost crying, telling me over and over again how happy he was and that he would take care of me. The maknaes and Hoseok were all hyped up, still screaming and jumping around in the room.

It took a lot of time until everyone eventually calmed down, leaving the room one by one. Namjoon stood up and came to me, also hugging me. "Good morning, Viola!" He rested his head on top of mine, my petite form and his tall and well built body fitting perfectly together, creating our little place of heaven.

"Good morning, Jooniiiieeeee!!!", I said happily.

He froze. Automatically I froze too. What was wrong with him?

He broke the hug and stared deeply and serious into my eyes. I felt myself trapped in his mesmerizing eyes, not daring to break the eye contact.

"What was that?", he asked frowning, his eyes dead serious.

"I told you good morning, Joonie.", I replied concerned.

"But you are my girlfriend now, right?", he asked, a glint of mischief in his eyes when I nodded. "Then I want you to call me Joonie-oppa.", he concluded crossing his arms and pouting.

Of course I wasn't able to resist his cuteness. "Yes, Joonie-oppa!", I giggled while blushing. His face brightened up with a huge smile.

The members didn't have to go to the company today, so we stayed at the dorm and talked and played with each other. I was just talking to Taehyung about art while snuggling into Joon when suddenly my phone vibrated, showing me that I got a new message. First I was confused by whom this message was from, but then, I saw that it was from Ashley. My body stiffened.

"Viola?", Namjoon asked concerned. My boyfriend was frowning while looking at me questioningly. "What's wrong?"

"Ashley texted me!", I told him breathlessly. "What should I do?"

"Read the message and text her back. If you want to do it in private, you can go to my room."

"Can you come with me? I don't want to be alone."

He took my hand and we left the living room, earning confused glances from the other members.

We sat on the bed and I opened the app.

Ashley:
I saw that you unblocked me, are you okay?

Because there was a scandal with one of the leading plastic surgeons, I finally got back from the Plastic Surgery Center of Miami where I had my practical semester. How are you? Apparently you weren't in university since a week. Are you okay?

I pondered what I should text back.

Me:
Hi Ashley! I'm sorry for blocking you, even though it wasn't me but my mother. I won't return to university, I'm not even in America anymore. I'm sorry, that I didn't tell you about it. And I'm okay.

Helplessly, I looked at Namjoon.

"Just wait for her response.", he said. After a few minutes the notification went off.

Ashley:
I'm going to miss you:( But I hope that you are better now and that you're somewhere where you are happier. If you think that plastic surgeon isn't a good thing for you and if you know that you are happier somewhere else, you should go and fulfill your dream.

Me:
Aww, I miss you too, but I'm really feeling better here. Thank you for understanding!:)

Ashley:
Can I ask where you are?

Me:
South Korea.

Ashley:
Wow, what? Really?

Me:
Yep. I mean, I know how to speak Korean and I also found Korean friends.

Ashley:
That's wonderful! I hope you find happiness there!

I have to stop now, I'm sorry. I hope we get to text soon! My mother wants me to give you regards from her.

Me:
Thank you so much! Of course we can text soon, please give your mother also regards from me!

I smiled at Namjoon. "I made it!"

"I didn't doubt that you would make it. When are you going to tell her the truth? I remember that you told me that she was an ARMY"

"I will tell her eventually. She is a really nice person and I'm thankful for the support I got from her. But I still don't know how or when I will tell her." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's okay if you wait, I guess.", he reassured me. "Take your time. Don't feel pressured, you have the right to take all the time you need to find true happiness before having to worry about this."

He gave me a bear hug. "What about we go back to the living room?"

"Let's go!"

___

1204 words

BTS Comeback will happen soon! How are you all feeling about it? Are you excited? Because I clearly am!😁

And the concept photos just blew me away.🤩 The first three versions are so dark and aesthetic and I might even have gotten inspiration for new fanfics, but I don't think that I will be writing and publishing it very soon, because I want to concentrate on my next upcoming book. I'll just keep my ideas in mind.😊

Stay healthy and happy! I purple you so much!!!💜💜💜