Day 1

(Before we start here is Fonner)

(Let's begin)

I wake up sitting on the couch and see badgerclops playing video games on the TV. "Good morning Fonner" he said still focused on the game.

I look at the clock and is says 1 in the morning. " it's not even close to morning yet, it's 1 o'clock, why aren't you asleep?".

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" he said to me in an annoyed voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be like that" I said not wanting to make him mad.

"It's fine, it's usually Mao mao who tells me that. So I usually respond like that" he said giggling after.

After he stopped Mao mao walked in the living room and saw me and badgerclops awake. "Why are you playing games? Fonner needs sleep" Mao mao said angrily at badgerclops.

As badgerclops was opening his mouth to respond I spoke. "It's ok mao mao, I usually wake up at this time, I don't mind".

He was a little suprised from my response not expecting it. "oh, ok. I'm going to train" he said walking to the dojo.

"Right now, it's not even Morning yet" I said confused.

"I usually train at this time, do you want to join?" He said half mocking me.

"Sure, I can use the training"I got up and followed Mao mao to the Dojo.

Mao mao pressed a button and a group of dummies jumped out and starting to move closer to us.

Mao mao got out his golden katana while I got out my Rainbow machete which the blade grew into a longer one when unsheathed.

I jumped up in the air and glided with my wings to one of the dummies slashing it in half.

Mao mao ran at the dummies slashing at them multiple times while I went behind them slashing more of them.

we met up in the middle of the dojo being surrounded by more of the dummies.

We bumped into each others backs and we were back to back looking at how many dummies there was.

I was caught off guard from him. He signaled me to attack and we rushed at the dummies to cut and slash all of the last dummies.

After the intense training I was worn out and Mao mao was too yet he didn't show it.

"Man, I'm so tired, can I use the bath?" I asked him drinking a cup of water.