Day 57

I closed my eyes preparing for the axe to strike but I heard a clash of metal instead. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a Human!?

He had a pink shield with a rose symbol in the middle of it. He threw up orangusnake's axe up and rammed into him.

I got up and went to help everyone else. I took my machete out again and threw my weapon at rammaraff's neck.

Her neck was cut in half and she poofed into smoke. Badgerclops became free and he shot at boss hosstrich.

He poofed and let go of adorabat. She flew to badgerclops shoulder. I kicked ratarang who tied up mao mao.

He poofed on impact and I untied him. I was helping him up before someone behind me had stabbed me in my side.

I elbowed backwards and knocked Kaido in the face. He was stunned backwards and I grabbed his arm and twisted him to the floor.

He poofed and I fell on my knees as I felt myself begin to pass out. I remembered about the human and I looked over to him.

He was struggleing with orangusnake as he was on one knee as the axe was breaking the shield.

I ran over to him and dropkicked orangusnake. He flew away and poofed as he hit the ground. I got up and the human's shield dissapeared.

"Are you okay?" I asked holding out my hand. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. "Yeah, I'm okay. Your hurt!" He said pointing at the knife concerningly.

"It's ok, We can go back to HQ and patch it up-" I was interupted by the human getting close to me. "I can heal you right now" He said smiling.

"Go ahead, but how can you?" I asked him. He grabbed the handle of the knife "This might hurt, but I'll make it quick" He said holding it tightly.

I prepared for it and he pulled out the knife, I had tears in my eyes. I looked at him and he licked his hand.

"What?" I asked him. "Sorry, this isn't not weird" He said as he put his hand on the wound. Sparkles were on the wound and the wound dissapeared instantly.

"WOW!" Everyone said as they looked at the wound dissapear. "How did you do that?" I asked him.

"I'm a half human but I'm also a gem, if you know what that is" He said scratching the back of his head.

My eyes windened. "You too!" me and rennof said together. "You guys are gems?" He asked. We nodded.

"Maybe I can take you to the crystal gems?" He said talking to himself. "The crystal gems?" I asked him.

"Oh, my apologies. My name is steven universe and my friends are the crystal gems, maybe they can tell you more about gems" he said looking at mao mao and the others.

"Are they gems too?" He asked pointing at them. "No, they're just normal. Well in our case they're normal, for you their odd but you get the point" I told him.

"Well We can go, but I think they should stay. Since it's a gem session" He said with a small smile.

"Do you guys think you can handle everything while were gone?" I asked them. "Of course we can, I'm a legend so obviously I can" Mao mao boaseted.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and we left outside the valley. I walked next to steven with rennof on the other side.

"So, is there anything you want to ask?" I asked him to create a chat. "Well, why are you guys... animals?" He asked.

"Well we were just born aniamls, well not me and rennof. We are kinda like androids but aniamal versions" I said trying to make sense.

"Well if your androids but fur versions, are you a furdroid then?" He asked. "I guess" Rennof said.