Day 68

"Fonner wake up, please" I heard a cry from of top of me. I opened my eyes and saw a crying Ori above me crying.

"Ori?" I asked looking at him. He opened his eyes and hugged me tightly, "You're okay" he said sniffleing.

"What happened?" I asked getting up off the floor. "I woke up and saw me and you were next to me on the floor, what is going on?"

"You were killed and I made you a furdroid so you can come back, but I think we should bury him" I said looking at ori's dead body.

"But where?" He asked. "Back to where he always protected until death" I said picking his body up.

"How do we get back?" He asked me. "I got it" I said walking close to him.

I used the thing I remembered rennof taught me. I concentrated and a rainbow box formed around us.

"What the?" Ori asked in confusion. I stayed concentrating and the box teleported us back to pure heart valley.

I put down the box and fell on my knees as the box made me tired from my power. "I got him, just try to rest" Ori said taking his body from my arms.

I stood up tired and we walked to a hill with a singular white blossom tree. The tree had beutiful petals gently falling down.

I took out a shovel and started digging while ori sat the body on the tree. "I'm going to tell everyone to come here" Ori said with his light blue led blinking.

"Done, I messaged everyone" He said smiling. "Looks like you're already knowing how to be an android" I said laughing on the inside.

I dug deep enough and I dispersed the shovel. I sat down next to it.

I felt tears in my eyes and I cried silently without showing it. I wiped away my tears and thought of how sad this is.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to me. "It's nothing, I just wished it ended different for everything" I said hoping I could just change everything.

I saw a vision of a different fonner. I was tied up in a dark room with sharp chains. I tensed up and I went out of the vision.

I felt the cuts on my body and they started bleeding. "What happened?" Ori said about to touch the wounds but then they dissapeared.

"What the-" "Hey Guys" We heard a group of people say behind us. I turned around and saw a happy mao mao, badgerclops, and adorabat.

"What exactly did you say to them?" I asked Ori. "I just told them to meet us here". I was a little shocked "So they don't know about-?"

"No" He said as we stood up. "Hey guys, what are you guys doing here?" Mao mao asked us. I looked behind me and he looked where I was looking.

"I-Is that- ORI!?" Mao mao said jumping backwards from the dead body. "I can explain, So Ori didn't make it and I made him into a furdroid like me. But I felt it was only right to give him a resting place where he always served"

"Does the king know about him yet?" But as soon as I was about to awnser the king talked behind him. "Know about who dear?"

"Snugglemagne!" Ori said running to him and hugged him tightly. "Ori you're back" He said hugging him back.

"Not exactly king, I need to show you something" I said motioning him to the grave. He followed me and saw the dead Ori in the grave.

"What is this?" He asked confused.

"Ori died and I made him a furdroid to stay alive, he is still like him but he's a robot now" I told him hoping for forgiveness.

"He's still alive is all that matters, I'm just glad you got him back" He said hugging me. I hugged him back and my left eye started crying.

I backed up and wipped the tears away. "I'm so sorry but I need to go to help someone important" I said flying away.

"Okay, just stay safe" They said as I left. My eye kept dropping tears almost like a waterfall. I couldn't stop the tears and I started to hallusionate so I flew down to the ground.

As I flew down My mom jumped on my back and I fell down backwards. I turned to her and she started to stab at me with her dagger.

I moved her arms but she stabbed me in my chest and I slammed my back into the floor, hitting a tree.

I got up and grabbed my chest, there was no knife there and she was no where to be found. I looked around and I was in a known forest.

I quickly ran foward and made it to my house that was worse than last time. I took a sharp left turn and ran to the mine.

I made it to the entrance and I slowly walked into it. It was so dark and my trick wouldn't work here. I continued to walk into the dark mine with no light.

I heard drops of single water drops hitting the stone floor. I heard something in front of me and walked over to it.

*THUNK*

I fell to the floor with a gashing wound on the back of my head and I couldn't move my legs. I tried to crawl but I wasn't strong enough.

The rocks fell more and more and I couldn't feel my wings now, everything became blurry and I was passing out.

I heard monster sounds and I passed out seeing a light form. 'Someone please save me' I begged to myself and I knew I'm going to die under here.