Day 60

I woke up looking up at the bright sky, I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed what was in my pocket and it was a phone.

'Since when did I get this?" I thought looking to see who was calling. 'mao mao mao' it said "Badgerclops" I said shaking my head.

I pressed answer. "Hello?" I asked. "Where are you?" He asked concerned. "I'm at the cliff, I fell asleep though. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I was just scared you were hurt" He said. "I'm sorry, I should of told you". He said goodbye and I hung up.

I looked at my phone, the phone case was like my head just like badgerclops. 'Did he make one for everyone?' I thought putting it up and standing up.

I was about to walk but I turned around for one last look at the cliff, but something unbelibable was awaiting me.

A see through crystal stairway was shining from the sun. I was taken back by this astonishing moment that was taking place.

I walked towards and I slowly put one foot on it, ready to fall if this was some sick allusion. I foot touched it and a small spot of rainbow appeared.

I started to walk up the stairs, with each step the rainbow spot appeared. I was getting higher than the clouds, and I saw a big kingdom above me.

There was a rainbow heart on the kingdom, 'This is so weird?' I thought walking up into the kingdom.

I stepped into the sky kingdom, and a large amount of the floor was turned into a light blue stone, which was different from the clear crystal from a while ago.

As the color flowed through the floor, it went onto the houses. There were so full of colors.

As everything was colored people came out of their houses suprised from the change of place.

They were foxes, wolves, cats, and bats and they all looked at me in awe as I was the only colorful person there.

They all had dark colors with some exceptions, like their eyes and clothes.

I was anxious about the stares I was getting, but then a light appeared in front of me.

I went to grab it but it started to move away. I followed it, making sure to not lose it.

I walked up some more stairs which became colored, but I was then stopped by two large doors.

The doors were green with light white patterns on it. I put my hand on it and slowly pushed It open.

As I opened the door I saw a throne with a white cat sitting in it. He had green eyes and clothing.

"Hello?" I said a bit shaken, he didn't seen like the friendly type. "Who are you?" He asked sternly with his peridot eyes piercing me.

"My name is f-fonner" I said walking up to the middle of the room. The walls were bright, but very different from the other colors.

"Why are you here, fonner?" He asked with the glare still on me. "I was following a light and it led me here" I said truthfully.

"Why do you wear that... thing on your face?" He asked in slight disgust.

"I have a wound I would like to keep hidden" I said getting me confident which is very unusual of me, it even threw myself off but I didn't show it.

"What is this place?" I asked him. "This is the crystal sky valley, how did you get here?" He asked.

"I was at a cliff and a crystal stair case appeared, I walked up here that way" I said confused about his question.

He stepped down his throne, he stood close in front of me. "My name is Ralph Marx, it's nice to meet yo-" he said as he was holding his hand out before a roar cut him off.

We ran outside and I saw a monster attacking pure heart, "I need to go" I said ready to fly off.

He nodded and I flew off to pure heart valley.

I made it there and the monster was attacking everyone. I flew down with a large sledgehammer in my hands. I spun around and threw it down on the monster.

I pulled out my machete and once I fell down I stabbed the machete in its back.

It screeched in pain and I jumped back as the hammer slammed down on my handle of the machete, making it go in deeper.

The monster poofed and a gem fell down. I took away my weapons and I grabbed the gem.

Turquoise gem, I bubbled it and sent it back to the closet. "Is everyone okay?" I said running over to everyone.

"Yeah, but where's the other one?" Mao mao asked me. "Another one?" I asked but before anyone answered a flying monster grabbed me with their sharp teeth.

I felt a intense pain and I tried to pry it's jaws open, everyone else started to attack it.

I couldn't think straight and I couldn't make anything. It was flying away and I nearly pryed myself before it dropped down.

It let go of me and I fell in a deep forest, with my head pounding. I thought of bandages and I took some out.

I wrapped it around my Stomach and legs. I got up and looked around to find anyone.

I thought of Mao mao and everyone else, they must be panicking right now and it's all my fault.

I took out a flare gun and shot a purple flare in the air, but it dissapeared as soon as it left the gun.

I put them away and sat down slowly on a tree. "I need actual bandages, this won't save me" I said to myself.

I heard a clank of metal and got up quickly. I walked over to where the noise came from, but there was nothing.

I stomped my foot down in anger at myself. Then the clank happened again below me.

I moved and touched the ground, it felt cold than the rest of the area. I pulled out my machete and pryed open a trapdoor.

I found a group of potions in the secret compartment. I picked them up and looked at them, they were all weird potions.

'Medical potion' a red potion said. I drank it but nothing happened. 'Only kaido potion' it said, it's his potions, I should leave before he gets back' I said walking away quickly.

I looked though the potions as I was walking. All of them were kaido potions only. I shattered them on the ground and I walked back to find pure heart valley.