Day 42

I woke up alone on a hard stone floor. I looked around and found that it was my old house.

I heard something come from the basement door. It opened and my mom came down.

"Get up here, we have guest and you need to make food" She said dragging me from my tail.

I was in the kitchen and she tied my leg to the floor. I was making food as I was scared of what punishment I would get this time.

I heard the quest come in and I was going to look until my mom slamed my face into the counter. "Don't look at them, just stay looking at the food your making. And if you eat any of it you won't have wings, not like you can use them"

I looked down with tears in my eyes. My mom left to the living room and I sneakily looked to see who the quest were.

My eyes widened as I saw who was here. Mao mao and his family were in the living room. I tried to walk to him but my leg stopped moving, I then remembered the chain.

I went back to where I was as to make it look like I hadn't move. I felt someone enter the kitchen. I didn't look as I was scared who it was.

"H-hello" I heard them say. I knew that voice and It was mao mao. I was still to scared to look at him.

"hi" I said with a scared tone. "Who are you?" he asked innocently. "f-fonner".

"My name is mao mao, why are you here and not with everyone else?" Mao asked me.

I looked at him with tears still in my eyes "p-please help me" I begged him.

I looked back as I knew my mom was coming back. "Hey, why are you bothering him" She said walking over to us.

"Im sor-" Mao tried to finish his sentence until my mom grabbed me and slammed my face on the counter again, breaking my nose and having it bleed.

"It's not your fault, he's just not doing what he's supposed to be doing" she said leaving me on the floor holding my nose.

Mao mao helped me up and cleaned my nose. "Thank you". He smiled as he stopped the bleeding.

"I want to help you out of here" he said hugging me. I hugged him back as I was scared.

"Fonner"

I woke up on the couch. I looked at who said my name, it was adorabat.

"Hey adorabat" I said sitting up. "Are you okay, you looked like you were having a nightmare" she said concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just a nightmare. But where is mao and Badgerclops?"

"They went somewhere but they'll be back" she said sitting on my lap and nuzzle her face into my chest.

I smiled at her and I hugged her gently. I felt better knowing that I was only in a nightmare. "I love you adorabat"

"I love you too fonner" She said hugging me tightly. I kissed her on the head and she giggled happily.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to it with adorabat on my shoulder. I opened the door and no one was there.

"Hmm, that's weird" I said to adorabat. She nodded and then the monster alarm ranged. 'Crap' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my weapons and we flew into the village.

We flew over the valley and there was a red reptile monster and he was whipping his tail everywhere. We flew down and we started to fight it.

I ran at it with my machete and I slashed at it, the monster moved away from it and attacked me. I quickly jumped over it and I slashed it in the back.