Day 69

(The YouTube video above is a animation my friend made, it is really good)

I woke up in extreme amount of pain. I looked around angered and it was pitch black.

I was alone and scared on what was going on. I tried to move but I was chained up in everyway possible.

"Hello?" I asked with hope for someone to awsner. I heard a low growl and I looked and saw two white eyes and line.

I was scared and I flew out of the body I was in. I fell through the wall and fell onto the lighted room's floor.

I got up and saw through a one way mirror. I saw a weird version of me and rennof. Rennof was like a feral dog, but then my heart dropped when I saw me.

The other fonner was skinny to the bones, he had metal claws that could kill easily

The other fonner was skinny to the bones, he had metal claws that could kill easily. He was bleeding from the chains wrapped around him.

He was flailing around breaking the chains and the feral rennof was clawing at the chains also

He was flailing around breaking the chains and the feral rennof was clawing at the chains also. There were military people running around and I formed into one of them.

I was in the soldier's body and he looked like me and My body was regular now. I heard a door behind me breaking down.

I turned around and pointed my gun at it. The door broke and rennof jumped out and killed a group of soldiers and scientist.

I was shocked and dropped my gun. I ran away and I heard loud and scratchy foot steps behind me.

I jumped behind a box and Fonner jumped and slashed at where I was a second ago. He turned to where I was and jumped at me but didn't attack me.

He starred at me and examined me. "Please don't kill me" I said backing up to the wall behind me. He stood up and grabbed me and threw me into his wings and closed them on me.

He started running again and I tried to wiggle out. I fell out and flew upwards as I saw rennof running straight at me.

He jumped but he jumped on the other fonner, and they started to fuse.

They grew taller and they laid on the floor. They were screaming at a high pitch and it broke my visor and theirs.

I fell back from the power of the visor breaking. They flew up and came crashing down at me, and pinned me down to the floor.

"YoU'rE GoInG To DiE!" they said putting their face close to mine and they dug their claws into my arms and legs.

I tried to move but they dug deeper into my limbs. I felt my fur start to heat up again and I felt my heart speed up.

My fur grew into flames and I took out a fire holgrapgic gun and shot at the fusion. They jumped off me and hissed.

I got up and my wounds instantly healed. I put up my box around me and was about to teleport but they jumped through it and slashed at me.

I jumped back and They threw chains at me, I dodged them but they threw to many around me and I was in a ball of chains with no way out.

"NoW YoU'rE DeAd" They said blowing blue smoke in the ball and it became like a oven. I was being cooked and My fur turned blue from my blood.

I tried to escape but the chains became to close in. The fire grew hotter and I was losing my mind.

My fur was going black from the burns and I fell down as I was stuck in the ball of fire, dying slowly from these monsters.

(All art is from my friend, they said I could use it for this chapter)