Day 53

(Rennof's View)

I woke up sitting outside with my back on the wall. I got up slowly and I stretched to wake me up.

I looked at the sky which was dark purple, dark blue, and some pink parts in it. It was probably midnight or so.

I went inside and saw Fonner and mao mao sleeping on the couch, and Fonner was on top of mao mao.

I quietly giggled at how cute they looked together. I went past them and went into the dojo. I decided to try out some of the courses.

I started up the strength course and I saw a punching dummy coming from the ground.

I started to train my strength on the punching dummy. I punched the wooden logs sticking out of the bigger log.

I was so caught up in the training that I didn't notice adorabat was watching me. I finished with a strong punch.

"Wow Rennof, that was so cool" She said as she flew on top of my head. "Oh, hey adorabat" I said petting her head.

I grabbed her off of my head. "What are doing still awake, everyone else is asleep?" I asked her smiling.

"I couldn't sleep and I wanted to train with mao mao but he's asleep, so could you train me?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course I could, I don't have anything better to do" I said with a giggle. We started practicing on the log dummy.

I was teaching her how to do a powerful headbutt. She got it really good after a couple of times.

I then did hand to hand combat with her, "Now I'm going to teach you how to escape a grab" I said as she was flying around me.

I grabbed one of her wings to calm her down, "Calm down there kiddo, I can't show you with you flying around" I said sitting her down.

"Okay Rennof" She said as she sat down patiently. "Now you will learn how to escape a wing grab" I said as I stood in front of her.

I explained how to escape and she nodded enthusiastically. I then grabbed her wing as she was ready.

She quickly grabbed my arm with her other wing and twisted my arm. I let go of her and she flew back.

"Good job adorabat, just make sure you twist harder" I said hugging her. She hugged me back, with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you Rennof" she said happily. I kissed her forehead and she blushed a bit.

I carried her into the living room, where fonner and mao mao were awake watching tv together.

Badgerclops was there as well on his phone. I sat down next to them holding adorabat, as she snuggled my chest fur.

I blushed a little from her cute actions. I guess she was tired because she fell asleep in my arms. I flew off the couch and went to her room to put her to bed.

(Fonner's View)

I looked outside and it was daytime. I was sitting next to mao mao watching tv with badgerclops.

I thought on what would happen today. I then heard mao mao talk.

"So today is my birthday" He said still staring at the tv.

I eyes widened as I didn't know as he never told me. I knew I had to do something for him like he did to me.

I got up and left to the valley. I went to the kings castle to ask him for a favor. I flew there and I landed at his front door.

I opened the door to see the king on his throne, "Sorry to interrupt you my king but I needed to ask you something" I said as I walked in.

The king was sitting down while he was with Quinton. "Oh hello fonner,  what do you need?" He said as he made Quinton leave.