Day 20 pt.2

(mao mao's view)

I was flying away from the sky pirates ship. I was scared of Fonner's last words.

I was crying from the thought that fonner said he would see me again and he doesn't. I heard badgerclops begin talking.

"Hey mao, are you o-" before he could finish his question a huge explosion came from behind us.

We turned around to see the sky pirates ship in flames. I froze as my eyes widened as I had realised what "It" meant.

I quickly flew back quicker than I left. I parked and I ran in as I told everyone to wait.

I ran inside while all around me was on fire. "Fonner! Where are you!" I was yelling for him.

I ran into the pilot's area. I looked around frantically for him. I saw a body in the corner and I ran over to them.

"Fonner, is that you?". I grabbed them and pulled them to see their face. When I turned them around I saw Fonner's Visor.

The visor was next to someone else, but their body was so mutilated that I couldn't recognise them. I grabbed fonner's visor and held it facing me.

I began crying more as I understood him. He said to come back for him and that he'll see me again as in the visor as him and his sight.

I started to cough as I noticed the smoke was getting thicker. I ran back out the way I came.

I ran out back to everyone, dropping onto my knees as I couldn't hold onto my emotions anymore.

I was crying until I couldn't anymore. "W-What happened dude?" Badgerclops said.

I looked up and took out fonner's visor showing it to them. All of them gasped "that's all I found of him" I said crying more tears.