Day 26

"FONNER!" I heard someone yell as I hit the floor on my back. My vision was blurry and I couldn't move anything. I saw 2 figures stand over me but one of them were tall and the other one was a little shorter. I didn't recognize who they were and I was passing out. before I passed out I heard Mao mao yell at them and I was lifted up from one of them.

(??? View)

I was walking and I saw Someone falling and I instantly knew who they were. "FONNER!" I yelled as I was running at him as he hit the floor. She followed me as I ran over to fonner.

I started to pick him up but then a black cat in red clothing with green eyes had tears running down his face was yelling at me. "Don't touch Him!" They yelled at me. "who are you supposed to be?" I asked holding fonner in my arms while she was checking for a pulse.

She nodded and smiled as she found he was alive but was not far from it. "I'm the sheriff of pure heart valley and he's my deputy, so let me help him. You can come with me if you need to" the black cat said as he tried taking fonner from me. "I'll carry him" I said cradling his body and we followed the cat back to a valley and a house on top of a hill.

He opened the door and we walked in quickly behind him. We saw a Badger and a small blue bat. They were looking at us in shock as we put fonner down on the couch. "What happened?" The badger said shocked at what happened to fonner. "He fell off a cliff saving me" the cat spoke with a guilty tone.

"Do you have a medical kit anywhere?" I asked them worried. The bat flew into a room and came back out with a box of medical supplies. I opened it and saw a piece of paper in it. I grabbed it and opened to see that it was a spell.

'Reverse injury spell' was above the combination of gibberish. I got up and I stood over fonner. I read the spell the best I could and after I said the spell I put it back in the box. I looked to see Fonner losing his wounds like they were being rewind.

I sat down next to him and she did the same. "Neon, Is fonner gonna be okay?" She asked with her hazel eyes looking at me with worry. "Yeah, he's going to be fine olive" I reassured her.

(Fonner's view)

I was slowly starting to open my eyes and I could barely see anything. I saw what seemed to be our house. I could tell I was on the couch and I saw 2 people next to me that I could tell it wasn't mao mao or badgerclops.

I started to open them more and I could see their faces and I was shocked to see who they were. "N-Neon, and olive" I said still trying to fully understand what happened. I felt my head pounding and my body ached. I felt myself being hugged by both of them as I felt their tears fall on my fur.

I hugged them back as I remembered who they were, I hadn't remembered them in so long. Before I was picked up into the valley I fell down on something and I hit my head on a rock and I guess that made me lose my memory about them.

I only remember people if I see them again. "I'm sorry" I said as I knew that I scared everyone but I needed to save mao mao. I had let go of them and they backed up. I tried to get up but I felt weak and I fell back down on the couch.

"Who are these people and how come you never told us about them?" Mao mao asked disappointed. "Before I got here I fell and hit my head pretty hard on a rock and I guess my memory file corrupted a bit. Also this is Neon and this is olive, my adopted daughter" I said hugging them again.

Mao Mao was shocked at my words and he almost looked mad. He walked upstairs and I heard the door slam from our room. I felt my heart break a little from the slam because I could tell that mao was mad at me. Adorabat flew besides olive. "How old are you?" She asked olive with curiosity.