Day 66

She hugged me tightly and I felt as if my heart was pierced from a sword. I had tears falling from my eyes and I hugged her gently. "You look so handsome, I knew you would be like your father"

"Why?" I couldn't process what was going on. "I will explain everything once we leave" She spoke holding my face in the palm of her hands.

"Ok, but we need to find ori first" I said wiping my tears away. I led the way as I knew who the hollow woman was and I was angered as "they" made it seem like worse than hell.

They never wanted me to go there to learn the truth. I saw my led color on the metal on the floor turning red, that's new.

"Nevermind the darkness, nevermind the storm.
Nevermind the blood red moon, The night will be over soon" Rebecca sung.

The song hit a point in my heart and I felt comfort and soothed from her beutiful and light singing. My led went back to rainbow.

There was light at the end of the tunnel, We went through and we were in a ball room size room. The room was lighter, which was never a good sign.

My mom was pushed back from a invisible barrier, "What happened?" I asked turning around. "I can't leave the mine,  when you leave go back to the original mine"

The door behind us closed and a big smoke flowed into the room, filling the entire room. I couldn't see anything and I stammered away to only walk to a wall.

The smoke got blacker and darker until it was like I was in pitch blackness. I looked around only to see "her" who had me cornered in a wall.

"You're so weak, you're no real hero. You're just a weak little fox" my mom said punching me in the face, which broke my visor.

'They can't be real, this has to be fake' I thought looking through my visor. They slashed at me and I moved back, but they cut my chest a little.

'Ok, this is real and dangerous' I thought taking out my weapon. I slashed at her but she was more faster than before.

She grabbed me and started punching me in my stomach multiple times. I coughed up blood on her.

She took out her knife and swung it up and slammed the knife down in my shoulder, making me unable to move my arm.

She twisted the knife, popping it off and blood started gushing out. I kicked her in the stomach and she dropped me.

I jumped up and did a roundhouse, kicking her away from me.

I grabbed my arm and placed it back, luckily it was simple for android fixing.  I saw her rush at me with her knife.

I threw up my arms and she started stabbing at me, but I was knocking the blade away. She readied with a swing back and gave me a opening.

I kicked her leg backwards, making her get on her knee. I punched her in the face and made her fall back on the floor.

I stood over her and curb stomped her, making her turn into smoke. I blew fire around me and the smoke flew away from me.

I saw tanya fighting a red eyed black cat. I ran at her and moved her out of the way. "who is that?" She asked.

"I would be careful fonner, you're supposed to save ori, not kill him" I heard a person say behind him.

The smoke became less thick and I saw kaido behind ori, controlling him. He went into ori and he took out his sword.

I was ready to block his attacks but someone kicked me away. I flew into the wall and i looked up and saw another kaido and his toothy grin.

He threw flames on me and I couldn't move, He picked me up and stood me in next to him and made me watch tanya fight the possesed ori.

The other kaido threw a glass bottle of a mixture of black and red smoke at tanya when she was distracted.

It broke underneath her and the smoke formed around her, I wanted to warn her but I couldn't even speak from the flames.

The smoke went into her and I saw her be taken from the smoke and her fur was all black and her eyes were red.

They started to attack eachother with their own weapons. Ori was stabbing at the clone tanya's and didn't notice the real one sneaking up behind him.

She took out a leaf and turned it into a sword and prepared to stab him. She stabbed him but was caught off guard as he turned around and stabbed her at the same time.

The smoke flew away from their bodies and they looked at eachother in horror as they were both stabbed in the chest.

They fell down and I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my body heat up again and my fur all turned into a bright rainbow glow.

I lifted up my fist and turned around and slammed my fist into the clones' face. He insantly poofed and I ran at the other one.

I grabbed it by the throat and I snapped it easily and he poofed. I ran to tanya and ori hoping they were still alive.

When I touched ori's body I only felt cold fur, and when I touched tanya I only felt cold death. My fur went back to normal and I fell on my knees with tears in my eyes.

"Please don't do this, please don't die" I said trying to move them to wake them up, but they stayed frozen.

I saw a shine in the corner of my eye, and when I looked I saw a bottle on the floor next to some smoke on the floor.

I crawled over to it and picked it up, and read what the bottle was. It read life potion and I was stunned by this, but that was the problem.

There is only one potion and two dead people I want to save. I went back to them and I stood over to them and looked deeply at them.

I want to save both of them but I can't. 'Who should I save? I can't let one stay dead' I thought but my mind didn't make me choose.

I poured the potion in the chest wound of tanya, and her wound healed up. I couldn't belive I did that as I felt my body not even move.

She jumped up quickly in a state of panic and confusion. "What happen-" She stopped as she saw ori's lifeless body laying down next to her.

"Why is- How did- What happened?" She had multiple qustions and didn't know what to say or do.

"You were both possesed and you both stabbed eachother and died. I didn't know what to do but my body just choose to heal you"

"We need to do something for him" I said picking up his lifeless body. I stared into his lifeless eyes and I knew what to do.

"I have an idea, you don't need to be with me when I do it" I said as we walked to an exit. "Can I atleast know what you're planning to do?" She questioned me.

"I'm going to cyberfur and making him like me"

Living with a hero  (My oc in the show)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें