day 6

After what seemed to be days I made it to the valley. I opened the doors into the valley.

I walked all the way to HQ staring at the floor wondering how am I going to deal with everyone.

I soon remembered tanya, I looked around looking for her.

I soon picked up the pace and started to jog back to HQ. After I got off the elevator stairs I walked to the doors.

I gently opened them to look for anyone. No one was here. I searched through the entire house and found no one.

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed the medical box.

I took out a potion that had a label saying "bone potion. Put it on where the broken bone is to heal it" is what the label read.

I opened it and poured it on my wings. In seconds after putting it on o felt my bones moving back together, it was as painful when they broke.

I winced in pain but I knew it would help. After they fully healed the pain went away.

I grabbed my machete and sheathed it. I went outside and sat on the stairs in front of the doors, looking for mao mao or anyone.

After a couple of hours it was starting to get dark. I was thinking of going back inside until I saw mao mao walking up the hill looking down with a upset face.

I jump up and ran straight for them. I got to them with tears falling out of my eyes. "F-Fonner?" Mao mao said looking up at me shocked I was there.

"I missed you guys so much. I-I-I-" was all I could say until mao mao stopped me.

"It's ok, calm down" he took off my visor and wiped my tears away.

We went back into the house with them behind us. I sat down on the couch And the others sat down next to me.

"What happened to you?" Adorabat asked me, sitting next to me.

I told them everything that happened from the beginning to the end. "Why don't you want to go back to your family?" Mao mao asked me.

"I-I don't want to talk about it,  but they aren't the nicest family" I said looking down.

They all reasurred me and said they wouldn't let tanya get near their "Friend" and I felt better.

We watched a movie we went to our rooms to sleep. But before me and mao mao went to our own room I stopped him.

"Hey mao mao, I was meaning to apologize for jumping out of the truck. It was a stupid idea, I'm sorry".

"You shouldn't apologize for thinking quick, I saw you crying so I can tell you were scared of your family. But can you tell me why you didn't want to go back to them?" He asked me.

I was thinking deeply about my response. So I told him why I was scared and about my family.

"I was just scared of telling you because I thought you wouldn't like me anymore". After I told him everything he became silent.

I felt my heart dropping but he hugged me and I was suprised.

"We're friends fonner. Nothing will ever change that" he said reassuringly. I hugged him back and I was happy someone thought of me as a friend.

We stopped hugging and went to our rooms and I went to my bed and laid down.

"friend?" I never really had a friend before but I know they are good people you can trust.