Day 31

We made it to the cave as it was still night. We snuck up to the entrance and I peeked inside of it.

There was a torch in a handle on the floor next to a sleeping bag. I walked in with adorabat on my shoulder.

"Fonner look". I looked where adorabat was pointing and saw a table with books and a knife. I picked up the knife and checked it.

The knife was a stainless steel hunting knife. I heard something and I dropped the knife, turning around to see what made the noise.

I looked at the wall that had nothing on it or near it. I sighed and crouched down to grab the knife, but then I noticed something under the table.

There was a button in the middle of the table. I pressed it and the wall that made the noise opened. I turned around quickly holding the knife.

I walked into the other area that was in the secret door. It was a big stair case. I began Walking down it while adorabat was talking to me.

"This is like what mao Mao said about the most legendary adventure" she said enthusiastically.

"How so adorabat?" I asked with curiosity. "He said the first part is mystery, then it's danger, after that it's high steaks "you mean high stakes?" Yeah that. Then after that it's a big fat reward" she said with a bright smile.

After she stopped talking a odd but probably dangerous smoke fell from the ceiling and fell on us.

We started coughing from it and we ran away from it, but the smoke soon disappeared.

"Are you okay adorabat?" I asked her. She nodded, and tried to fly off my shoulder but she fell down. I quickly picked her back up.

"I can't fly" she said scared. I tried moving my wings but they didn't move. "I think the smoke made our wings not able to fly" I said a little unsettled.

Then suddenly the floor started to shake. I turned around to see the stairs falling down. I quickly took adorabat and I was running down the stairs.

We were almost there but the stairs fell down in front of us. I jumped over the gap and I almost made it.

I threw adorabat further than me and she made it to the other side but I fell down, grabbing the ledge.

"Fonner!" Adorabat said trying to pick me up, but she was to small. I was trying to climb up but the stone I was holding onto broke and fell.

I fell down and I landed on my side in a dark pit. I looked up to see adorabat looking down at me.

"Adorabat, are you okay!" I yelled hoping she would hear me. But I soon heard her scream. "Someone else is here!".

I saw a hooded figure looking down on me with a sleeping adorabat with him. "You better not hurt her or else!".

The hooded figure only laughed and walked away. I was furious but I had to find a way out to get them.

I looked around but it was pitch black down here. I remembered that badgerclops upgraded my visor and I never used it., but he never said what it was. I closed my eyes and I was thinking I had a flashlight.

I opened my eyes and saw a purple flashlight in front of me, but it was like a hollowgraph.

I grabbed it and turned it on and a purple light came out from it. 'So badgerclops upgrade was a item maker I guess' I thought looking for an exit.

I heard a smash and I looked where it was. I saw a door entrance and I went to and peeked in it.

I shined my flashlight and I saw the shadow version of Mao mao. It had pitch black fur and white clothes and eyes.