day 3

(Fonner's view)
I opened my eyes slowly as I was waking up and everything was nearly pitch black.

My led was dim so I made it bright enough to see but low enough to not wake anyone up.

I got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of tea.

I sat down and sipped the warm tea. My led got brighter as I drank more of my tea.

"Hey fonner" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw badgerclops walking in and going in the fridge.

"Hey badgerclops" I said looking back down at my tea. He grabbed tacos out of the fridge and sat down on the opposite side of me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me taking a bit out his tacos.

"It depends, do you want the truth or the lie I tell everyone" I responded drinking more of my tea.

"Well that all depends on you" he said eating more of his tacos.

I sighed "I feel terrible emotionally but fine physically" I said not lying to him but hoped he thought it was a lie.

"Why do you feel bad?" Badgerclops asked me after finishing his tacos.

"I feel like I'm annoying to everyone and making everyone upset since I'm not a good fighter" I said looking down at my tea refusing to look at badgerclops.

"Fonner, you shouldn't be like that, your great to be around and your a great fighter" Badgerclops said patting my shoulder with his robot arm.

"I guess, I'm just not the best person here. You guys are, especially you since your so mature and understanding" I said to him looking up.

I finished the rest of my tea and got up to wash the cup.

"I'm going to train, I'll be in the dojo if you need me" I said walking out of the kitchen looking back at badgerclops.

I walked into the dojo and looked at the panel of buttons. I pressed the reflex training on easy.

After the panel went away some wood logs appeared all around me. I looked around to see which would move first.

I heard something behind me and I back flipped upwards and dodged one of the logs.

My back started to hurt and I stood with my legs shaking under me.

One from my left came at me and I jumped backwards.

After a few more it felt as if they were speeding up and started rushing in groups.

Then all of them rushed at me at once and I jumped with my last strength above all of them.

As soon as I landed I collapsed on the floor sweating.

As I was laying there I thought about mao mao seeing me and worry about me.

I used my wings to help push me back up. I stood up and my legs were shaking like they would give.

I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Are you okay fon fon?" I heard adorabat ask me.

I turn to look at badgerclops and adorabat sitting on the couch with me.

"Did you just say fon fon?" Badgerclops asked with a smirk.

"I'm fine adorabat, I'm just tired from training. And yes, my nickname is fon fon" I said sinking into the couch and blushing a little.

I sigh closing my eyes trying to relax and give my legs a rest.

I felt someone lay down on my leg. I opened my eyes and saw adorabat laying down on my leg.