Day 52

I woke up on the couch alone. I looked around to find my weapons next to me and a random potion on the table.

I got up and I grabbed the potion to read it. 'anti poison serum' Was on the bottle. "The smoke was poison" I thought to myself.

*Knock Knock*

I turned to the door and I walked over to it, but I stopped. I realised I'm still wearing the girl clothing.

I looked to see who it was, it was tanya keys. 'why is she here? I mean it could be worse' I thought to myself.

I ran quickly to find my clothes, I found them next to the dryer, I took off the female clothes and put on my black clothes, and my visor.

I ran back to the door hoping tanya didn't leave. I opened the door fully, ready for any remarks she was going to make. "Hey tanya" I said with my blush back.

"Oh hey fonner, I saw your new outfit. I bet mittens loves it " she said with a grin.

I blushed more as I remembered that he saw me in it. "what do you want?" I asked a little agitated.

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out, I found this cool bar not so too away" She said with a smile.

I thought about it for a second, I hadn't gone to a bar in a while. I am old enough to drink but I always drank some other beverage.

"Sure, but can I grab my weapo-" I was interrupted by her grabbing my hand and took me into her golden aroetruck.

"We don't have time for that, we have fun waiting" She said as we flew off. I sighed as I should've just said no.

We talked to each other as I didn't want this to be awkward. After a while we made it to the bar, and she parked the truck.

I tried to make myself enjoy this so I tried to make the best of this. We entered the bar and I was caught off guard from all the different type of people here.

There were dragon people here, wolves, foxes, and feline's. I stuck close with tanya as I was kinda scared from all the people here.

We sat down at the bar counter and a blue fox was on the other side.

"What can I get you two tonight?" He asked us. I didn't want to awnser so tanya spoke to him.

"Can we get two beers?" tanya asked the fox. He handed us two beers. We took them and started drinking.

We were just chatting to each other as I wanted to be with someone I know. She said she needed to do something so I was just left at the bar counter by myself.

A red dragon sat next to me, drinking some whiskey. He looked at me and I started back at him.

"Hey little fox, why are you here alone?" He asked me checking out my clothes. I felt uncomfortable and I wanted him to go away from me.

"I'm here with my friend" I said trying to scare him off. He kept looking at me with his orange eyes. "Well your alone now, but I can keep you company" he said creeping me out more.

"I-I'm fine, I can handle myself" I said trying to make him leave as I was getting annoyed. I heard someone call him and he looked at me again, but then left to another group of dragons.

I tried to hear what they were saying and I heard a tiny bit. "So who's that cute fox?" a blue dragon asked him.

"I don't know, but they have a friend around. Maybe We can-" I heard until they got quieter so I couldn't hear what they said.

A white figure caught my eye as they also had brown spots and a silver object with them.

"Badgerclops?" I said as they were turned around. He turned to me and he was suprised to see me.