Day 20

I woke up in my bed in the dark aswell. I got up and went downstairs.

It was early in the morning and everyone was asleep. As I walked down the stairs I heard the king's alarm.

I turned it off to keep everyone asleep. I grabbed my machete and flew out the door to the king's castle.

I flew in the orange sky as the sun was coming up. I made it to the castle and I quickly ran into his palace.

"My king, where Is the danger?" I said with my weapon out and ready to attack.

"Oh, hello fonner. Where is everyone else?" He asked with a almost disappointed voice.

"They are all asleep, why do you ask?" I said lowering my machete.

"I guess they forgot to tell you, every week or so I would play around while they protect me like bodyguards. But since it's only you I might have to reschedule it"

he said with his royal voice getting more royal. I seathed my machete "well is there anything that requires one bodyguard?"

"Well I suppose, if you wouldn't mind having some time with me" He said with a smirk.

"Sure I guess, I have never talked to a king before, Let alone spend time with them" I said scratching the back of my head.

He gestured me to follow him and so I did. I walked next to him with my hands behind my back from a weird habit if mine.

"Have you had breakfast yet fonner?" He asked my looking at me.

"Well no, but I'm used to not eating for days so I'm used to not eating" I said with a smile that hid my sad reality like the paint I spray over a wall.

"Oh, I didn't think you were like that. Didn't your family feed you well?" He asked with curiosity.

I stopped and I crossed my arms like I was cold. Snugglemagne noticed this and stopped with me.

I was concentrating on not letting my emotions slip out.

"I don't really want to talk about it" I said compressing my tears away.

"Okay, I can see you don't want to talk about it" he said looking away slightly embarrassed.

we continued to walk down the hall until we reached a door, which the king opened to reveal a huge dining table.

We walked over to it and the king sat down at the very end of the table where he would most likely always sit.

I sat down next to him hoping he wouldn't be mad.

He snapped his fingers and a server that looked familiar came in with a dish with a dish bowl on top of it to hide the food.

The server sat it down in front of the king and opened it to have a puff of steam escape and reveal a steak with other foods added to it.

The smell hit me like a monster ramming into me. I moved back a little bit from how intense the smell was, and king snugglemagne noticed it.

"Are you okay fonner, I thought you would have enjoyed the smell"

"No, It's to rich for my blood, plus I'm not used to seeing any food. let alone the fancy food you eat" I said with a quiet chuckle.

"Well you can try some if you would like" he said with a slightly less royal voice.

"No thank you, im not hungry right now" I said trying to make him forget about me.

He looked down at his food with a slight upset face and began eating.