Day 24

I woke up next to mao mao who was still asleep. I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I found badgerclops making breakfast. "Hey badgerclops" I said sitting down at the table.

"Hey dude" He said sitting down with his food. I looked at him and I felt the nightmares coming back.

"I need some help badgerclops. I have been terrible nightmare's and I need help getting rid of them" I said as I was finally couldn't hide my problems anymore.

"How long have you been having these nightmares?" He asked me.

"Only yesterday" He heard it and thought of what to do. "Have you had them in HQ?"

I haven't and maybe it was because I was around them.

I soon felt a strong hug around my chest. "Fonner You're Back!" Adorabat said extremely excited. I hugged her back as she was so happy to see me.

"Hey adorabat" I said letting go of her. I heard my stomach grumble. Mao mao came in the kitchen yawning.

"Good morning mao mao" me and adorabat said together. "Hey guys, do you wanna go get some breakfast?" He asked us.

"yup" adorabat said smiling on top of my head. "Yeah, i'm kinda hungry" I said putting my hand on my stomach. "you guys go on ahead, I already ate" badgerclops said putting his plate in the sink.

"well c'mon, get dressed" mao mao said leaving. I went upstairs with him and adorabat went to her room to get dressed while I went to my room.

I put on a black shirt, gray hoodie, and black pants. Mao mao put on a red shirt with a duck on the back and black pants and adorabat was wearing a yellow shirt and skirt.

We left the house and went to the town. We went into a restaurant like place, and sat down in a booth.

The waitress came up to us and took our order. Mao mao got sunny side up eggs and bacon. I got scrambled eggs and hash browns.

While adorabat got pancakes. I was sitting next to adorabat who was coloring in the coloring book that was on the table with the crayons.

I was talking with mao mao while we waited for our food. Once the food got here we began to eat our food.

They handed our drinks as well. I got dr.pupper, mao got his 'hero juice' as he called it, and adorabat got 'chocky milk' as she called it.

We ate our food and paid , then we left and walked around the town. We stopped by a place because Mao mao had a appointment to go to.

We walked in and waited for the person to get him. "Mao mao" A blue dog said walking out of a door. He looked different from the other sweetiepies.

He looked down instead of cheerful like the others. Mao mao let out a upsetting smile and got up and went through the door into the other room.

Before the blue dog left he walked over to me and adorabat. "Hello, my name is blue and i'm his psychiatrist and who are you?" He said still with his down face.

"My name is Fonner and I'm his friend and this is adorabat, and we are friends" I told him.

He had a the smallest smile that was almost unnoticeable on his face. He thanked us and left to the room with mao mao.

"Fonner, what is this place?" adorabat asked me hugging my side.

"This place is a place where people go to talk about their feeling's that they feel like they can't talk about to other people" I told her patting her head.