Day 64

I woke up next to mao mao, with adorabat sleeping between us. I got up and went downstairs.

Badgerclops was playing video games on the couch. "Hey, do you know where rennof is?" I asked him.

"I think he's in the dojo?" He said unsure about his answer. I was about to check the dojo but someone knocked on the door.

I walked over and opened the door and I saw gold in front of me. I looked up and saw shin mao staring down at me.

"Hello, I came to talk to you. Privately" He said glaring at badgerclops, who was to busy in his game.

I didn't want to but I made myself walk outside and closed the door. He stood over me like a big tower of solid gold.

"I'm sorry" I told him looking down, refusing to look at him in the eyes. "I don't want you to be with mao mao " He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because-" He tried to answer. "I never done anything bad, and using the fox card is just insensitive"

"You cut off my tail"He mentioned. "You kidnaped me and cut off my tail aswell, you're lucky it was only your tail that was cut off"

"Anything you have as reasons to make me leave, I can easily reflect them with facts, so leave until you finally learn that foxes aren't just thieves and bad"

He walked away sighing, and as he was about to fall off I stopped him. "Wait", he stopped and turned around.

"Maybe istead of pushing you away, maybe I can show you more about me to show you that I'm not what you think I am" I said wanting to change his mind.

"Fine fox, I'll observe you so just pretend I'm not here" He said in a low tone. I nodded and walked to the cliff again.

I stood there staring at the forest below me. I closed my eyes to make myself comfortable to sing in front of someone, especially shin mao.

"I need you to respect me, I don't respect me.
I need you to love me, I don't love me.
And I want you to know me.
Please just change your mind.
Just change your mind.
Change your mind.
Your mind~"

I sighed deeply and opened my eyes, scared to turn around and see his reaction. I turned around and walked back to the valley past shin mao.

I glanced at him as I walked past him, he still had a strong look on him. I made it back home and I opened the door.

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching tv. They turned to me and saw shin mao standing right behind me.

"Hey" I said acting as if nothing was going on. I sat down next to mao mao who was freaked out. "What is going on?" He whispered to me.

"I want shin mao to not hate me so I asked him if he would hang out with me to learn about me, so he said to act natual and pretend he's not there" I whispered back to him.

Everyone else heard me and got the idea. Adorabat flew up to my lap, laying down to watch tv better.

I started to pet her head, glad I can show shin mao I care about others. The day went normal until a monster showed up.

We made it down there, and shin mao was interested on how we were going to get rid of the monster.

"Maybe we should fuse?" Adorabat said to me. "Ok, lets dance" I said standing away from her. She flew up in the air and I did too.

I started to walk in the air as I used my wings to stay up, as she was spinning around energeticly.

We flew together and I spun around, while adorabat spun opposite on my head. We fused together.

We opened our eyes and we had two arms and two wings and two wings on our back. Our fur was purple and her heart was rainbow colors. Her peg leg was holographic purple and our eyes were orange and green.

We got out my blue machete and yellow smoke bombs. We flew up and threw the smoke bombs at the dark green dragon.

It was stunned back and we slashed at it, making it back up in pain. We kicked it up in the air and flew up, cutting it in half with our holographic name that changed into another machete.

The dragon poofed and a emrald fell down. We flew down and picked it up. We bubbled it into a blue and yellow swirled bubble, sending it back home.

"Did you see that shin mao?" We asked happily meaning to say mao mao. I heard our mistake and looked up to see shin mao stunned from our question.

I covered our mouth with our hands, blushing a bright rainbow. We unfused and I fell down on the floor emmbaressed.

"Fonner?" mao mao asked me walking towards me. I was so flustered I couldn't think, so I just ran away into the forest.

"Don't Follow Me!" I said running into the forest. I went back to the cliff to clear my stress. "Why would I say that, I know I wanted to make him not hate me but I never wanted to make him proud of me" I said wishing I could tell someone.

I made it to the cliff and the sunset made it look like a shadow orange with tiny spots of purple and pink in the sky.

I felt the sun warm up my body which made me feel better, making my blush go away. I heard something in the sky and when I looked up I saw shin mao coming down to me.

'Oh no' I thought as he dropped in front of me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Adorabat wanted to say mao mao but I only thought of you" I tried to explain the reasoning behind the problem.

"I understand, but I wanted to say that I still don't understand how you're different from other foxes" He said turning away from me.

"Well if Memories can be seen in fusion, maybe we can fuse to show how I'm different?" I suggested. He turned around in disgust.

"I will never fuse with a fox" He said crossing his arms. "Or are you not legendary enough to prove that foxes are better than you think?" I said getting his attention.

"Alright then "fonner" lets fuse then, even though i'm too legendary for fusion" he said backing away from me.

I backed up and started to dance, while shin mao nearly tapped his foot and snapped his fingers in a beat.

I walked over to him and held my hand up to him. He took it and spun me around. He stopped me and we started fusing together.

We opened our eyes and we were in a rainbow armour suit, but it was on our body fully instead of being bigger than us.

The armour had sharp diamond claws on the arms. "So, how do you think about our thoughts?" I asked us.

We unfused and I fell back from his suttle response. He looked scared as he stared down at me.

"How are you survive from all of the things that happened to you?" He asked concerned.

"I didn't"