Chapter 2

I run as fast as I can.

I don't care if I bumped to anyone ang importante maabutan ko yung report namin.

I know it's impossible since half an hour na akong late but still.. sis have faith so.

When I was already in front of my classroom, I took a deep breath muna before I enter kasi naman deads talaga ako neto. And you know that feeling na I'm more afraid of krystal pa than to my teacher? Hayss.. It's krystal kase.

I really do hope she's not that super mad at me like she'll gonna hear me out first before anything else worst could happen hehe Baka kasi she really mean what she said earlier that she will punch me right to my beautiful face. Wag naman sana.

I opened the door and everyone are looking in my direction. Including her.

"Good morning ma'am" I greeted my teacher with a smile

"Miss Mondia! What time your class starts?" Teacher Jane asked me

"9:00 am ma'am" I answered back with my head down

"What time is it now?"

I checked my wrist watch and it's "9:36 ma'am"

"You're more than half an hour late!"

"I'm sorry ma'am"

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your partner instead" as she mentioned the word partner I automatically looked at her direction.

She's staring at me for god knows how long.

Swear if stares could kill.. I'm already dead by now on how the way she looks at me with those eyes full of dagger.

I mouthed sorry but she only rolled her eyes in response.

"Go find your sit now Miss mondia" teacher jane demanded "I don't want you to be late again like this. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am. Understood"

"Good"

I quickly went to my desk.

"As for you Miss Baran, thank you for the report. You may now take your sit" teacher jane said to krystal

She smiled at her then she went back to her desk which is just in front of me.

"Okay class. So now blah blah blah..."

I pulled the hem of her sleeves but di niya ako pansin so I did that again until napatingin siya sideways signaling that I got her attention now.

"Sorry" I apologised

She heard me but she chose to ignore my apology by turning her head towards in front and she continue to listen to our teacher.

I sighed. Maybe later. I said in mind.

-

"Krystal wait!"

Our class with teacher jane ended na already and now I'm chasing her here at the hallways.

Ayaw akong pansinin.

"Krystal I said I'm sorry"

Thank God she finally stop walking.