Chapter 21

Thea's POV

Nakakainis talaga yung epal na matanda na yun.

Who he thinks he is to act like that? Boyfriend ba siya ni krystal? Of course not! He's only a boss to her.

Ugh! Kung makaasta siya akala mo kung sino!

But what if he's courting her? No it can't be! He's the boss and she's his employee. But still, it's possible, right?

Ahh! Basta nakakainis. Epal talaga. EPAL!

"Sweetie, why you're not eating your food? Are you okay?" mom suddenly asked me

I looked up to her. She is reading a newspaper with an eyeglasses on.

"I'm okay mom"
"You sure?" I just nodded my head at her "well you better finish that... malelate ka na sa school. I'll drive you there" tumango lang ako ulit.

My mom drove me to school. She'll be heading to the airport after to fetch dad.

"Bye sweetie! Take care of yourself"

I smiled at her "bye mom! Tell dad I can't wait to see him" I bid her goodbye while kissing her cheek

I was walking down the hallway when I saw George and Lea standing by the lockers.

They seem... sweet... weird.

I knitted my eyebrows and just slightly shook my head to erased my thoughts.

Lea seem to noticed me approaching towards their direction cause she suddenly straightened her body from leaning onto the lockers.

George looked at her confused at the sudden change of action then followed her gazed that's been gazing at mine.

"Hey" I greeted them with a smile

I noticed the shocked on their faces as if they're caught of doing something bad.

Problema ng dalawang to?

"Hey babe" george greeted back as he awkwardly kiss me on my cheeks

"So what's up?" I asked the moment he let go of me.

They looked at each other. I heard lea clears her throat "n-nothing! We were j-just talking about the..." I just looked at her while still waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"The campus foundation week" George butt in. I averted my eyes at him "yeah that's right!"

Oh maybe they were talking about their upcoming games for the foundation week since both of them are members of sports club.

"Yeah, we probably gonna have lots of late night practices" lea said

"Perks of being an athlete" I joked. They laughed. "Well, Good luck to the both of you"

"Ugh!" Lea groaned as she playfully rolled her eyes.

George just shrugged his shoulders.

Kinuha ko na mga gamit ko sa locker ko. And by the time na nakuha ko na mga kailangan ko ay saktong nagring na yung school bell.

Naghiwalay na kaming tatlo since iba iba naman kasi yung klase namin. Pero bago pa man tuluyang mawala sa paningin ko si george ay tinawag ko muna siya. Lumingon naman siya