Chapter 5

Thea's POV

(!)

He kissed me aggressively on my lips as he thrusts his hips forward.

He squeezed my right boobie as he roamed his other hand right through my body.

"Baby, you're so perfect" he said as he glide his penny in and out

A moan escaped from my mouth.

George & I have been together for almost 7 months now

We started dating back to the days when I was still lost & confused. Back when I didn't know exactly what I am or who I am. Back when a certain someone makes me question my feelings and sexuality.

That's why pinatulan ko si george out of confusion. Pero di siya effective since mas lalo lang ako naguluhan.

Not gonna lie, yung relationship ko with george, it serves as a wake up call pa nga for me.

Wake up call na hindi talaga ako yung akala kong ako buong buhay ko.

Yes, I'm a lesbian. Femme lesbian. No one knows my sexuality except for me.

At first, I couldn't accept it. I couldn't accept the fact that I'm more attracted to women than any men out there.

Natakot ako sa sasabihin ng iba that's why minabuti kong itago kung sino talaga ako.

Kung ano talaga ako.

Like what would my parents think of me if they found out about my sexuality? My family? My friends? Would they accept and love me still? Would they stay with me?

Dami kong iniisip.

Pero noon yun. Coz now I'm starting to embrace the person that I am. The person that I become. The person who likes pvssy than penny the most hihi. I'm starting to accept that this is who I really am.

Takot pa rin naman ako sa judgements but I have to admit na kahit anong gawin ko ijujudge at ijujudge pa rin ako.

I'm not that out to anyone yet so it is really hard af to pretend to be someone you're not especially in front of people you care the most.

That's why I want to out myself to everyone. Gusto ko malaman ng mga tao kung sino talaga ako. Pagod na akong magtago.

Maybe you're now wondering why I'm still with george and kung bakit kami umabot ng 7 months being in a relationship when in fact wala naman akong feelings talaga sa kanya.

Well, as a matter of truth and nothing but the truth, di ko rin alam. Basta na lang lumipas ang maraming araw na di ko namamalayan na inabot kami ng ganun katagal.

He loves me and I'm so thankful for everything he has done for me.

I love him too but not in the way he wants me to. I mean I've tried to return the same amount of love that he gave me pero di ko kaya. And to be honest, all I could really offer is friendship. And sex.

For the record, george didn't even have any idea that the reason I dated him is simply because I was confused of what I feel that time. I wanted to know and make sure about my sexuality to the point that I got myself romantically involved with him.

Masama na ba ako niyan sa paningin niyo? Wag nga kayo. Sobra pa ngang panloloko ginawa niyo compare sakin haha

Well naghahanap pa ako ng right timing para aminin sa kanya. Sana mapatawad niya ako.

"Ahh.." he kissed me again on my lips then to my neck down to the upper left part of my chest where a device is being placed then back to my ears.

"G-george.."

"Yes baby?"

"Ahhh...please.."

"Oh baby I love you" he thrust his hips faster than before

I grasped the sheets tightly as he quickened his move.

"Ahh.. come with me baby" he said while kissing me anywhere

"Ahh..." I moaned as I am about to come "I'm coming"

After that little explosion he buried his face on my neck.

We both panting.

He removed his body on top of me afterwards and hug me sideways.

"That was great baby" sabi niya then he kissed me on my cheek and gets up from the bed.

I changed my position. He's now facing my back as he dresses up.

"I can't stay any longer. May pupuntahan pa kasi ako"

"Okay"

"Hey don't be upset. Promise next time magsstay ako"

As if naman upset talaga ako like duh sige na umalis ka na dejuk lang.

Tiningnan ko lang siya mula sa likod at ngumiti ng pilit.

He crawled on the bed the moment he's done getting dressed up.

He kissed my shoulder as he gently caressed it up & down with his hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe"

He kiss me again this time on my lips.

"I love you" he smiled at me. I smiled back. He then crawled out of bed and walk his way out of the house.

I sighed.

I unconsciously touch the device on my chest.

I got this since I was 3 years old.

I have arrhythmia. It means that I have a problem with the rhythm of my heartbeat. My heart can beat too fast or too slow or irregularly. So in order for me to have regular heartbeats, my parents decided to put something on me which is a pacemaker.

Pacemaker is a device that is being placed on the chest or abdomen that helps control the irregular heartbeat of the heart.

Most battery of pacemaker usually last 7 to 8 years depending on how active it is.

I slowly get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to have some fresh bath.

-

Authors note:

Sorry for that smut guys haha I know di siya tulad ng smut na nababasa niyo and alam ko rin na isa yan sa nilolook forward ng karamihan when reading a story pero sana nagustuhan niyo pa rin.

P.s Ang cringey pag nagbabasa ka ng smut minsan pero mas cringey pala pag ikaw na mismo gumawa

🖤

Photo:
EMILIO SAKRAYA as GEORGE