»1

"Lee Jiyeon, she's the target

"Lee Jiyeon, she's the target."
"I know." Renjun snapped, cutting Jaemin off through the earpiece. "Idiots." He muttered, walking through the halls of the large campus college.

His mission was to find a girl, the daughter of the enemy. Holes burned into everyone who glanced at him and he twirled the pocketknife around his fingers as he whistled.

"We haven't got all day-"
"Shut up before I snap your fucking neck Jaemin." Renjun seethed, a few people around him jolting away in shock and a few others staring in fear.

"Oh shit he's back."
"Isn't that R-renjun?"
"Holy shit we're going to die, don't look at him."
"Didn't he kill like 10 people last term?"

Renjun stopped walking and flashed a forceful and dark smile.
"I can make it 11 if you don't shut up."
The girl squeaked out and began running.

Renjun rolled his eyes and continue walking, noticing a few more looking at him.
"What?" He barked out, a girl began crying at the sheer fear and dropped to the ground.
"Don't kill me please!"

Renjun looked at her blandly, blinking with no emotion on his face.
"Just get a life." He sighed out, walking past the girl to his target.

"Status?"
"Music block hallway, quite small...seems to be listening to music."
"His daughter takes Music, I thought she did law?"

Jaemin paused for a minute.
"Huh, I thought she did too.. maybe she changed it?"
Renjun brushed it off and walked through the pathway people had made through their terrors.

"Hey Renjun!" Jisung called out with a wave at his stepbrother. The older one groaned out.
"Please save me lord." He muttered, watching as the boy gripped onto his bag straps, followed by his best friend.

"You came back to school? Woah that's so cool!-"
"Not now Jisung." Renjun sighed and pushed the boy out of the way.
"What are you doing here anyway?" Jisung asked curiously, falling to step with the cold and detached boy.

"Lee Jiyeon, tracking her."
"Ji-eun? Oh she's my tutor!"
"Huh? Oh yeah, where is she now?"

»

Renjun rounded the corner and his hostile eyes set on the girl standing at the window, back to him.

He flicked open his pocket knife and stalked over to her, Jaemin giving him the heads up.
Renjun pointed the knife at the back of her head and leaned in slightly.

"Don't move or I'll cut your throat."

😮Take me to dinner first damn Renjun

😮
Take me to dinner first damn Renjun