»69

He took her up to the rooftop, her teary eyes falling to the makeshift bed in a little nook

"I used to come here." He began, smiling at the memories and tugging her over to the bed.
"The school let me hang out here when I was having an episode, I always came here."

Jieun sniffled and wiped her cheeks and Renjun kneeled down in front of her when she sat down.
His hand rested on her knee.
"What's wrong?"

Jieun shrugged, her lips trembling in sadness.
"Everything."

Renjun's hand caressed her skin while he inspected her hand. It was bruised, throbbing in pain and he brushed his thumb over it, making her flinch.
"Sorry." He apologized, pressing a kiss to her wounds.

He turned her palm over, running his fingers over the red indents, until his eyes fell to her slightly exposed arm.

It felt like the wind was knocked out of his lungs and he froze, eyes on the 6 month old scars on her wrist.

Renjun tore his eyes away, knowing it wasn't the right time to speak on it- deciding to bring it up later but it still droned on his mind- him feeling guilty.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Jieun shook her head and Renjun nodded, cupping her face and wiping her tears away, leaning forward and pressing his lips against her forhead.

"Cuddles?"
She nodded and Renjun let out a smile- joining her on the bed- his back flat against it.

He watched as his girlfriend crawled over, slipping in beside him- pressing her body as close to his as she could.
Face in his chest and arm wrapped around him- leg hooking over his.

Renjun had a hand running up and down her waist as he began to hum.
His melodious tone lulling her into calmness and she felt herself becoming less upset and frustrated.

Renjun felt Jieun shift, turning around- back facing him. He looked over at her and she blindly reached for his hand, pulling it over her waist.

"You do love being the little spoon huh?" He teased and Jieun whined, kicking him.

"Just sing to me."
"As you wish beautiful."

Personally I love RenjiLike so much ughThey're so patient and understanding

Like so much ugh
They're so patient and understanding

Anyway

Sskkssksksoskskdkfdodkdks

What should happen with the plot 👀