»55

When Jieun woke up, what she didn't expect was for her limbs to be tied down to what seemingly felt like a bed beneath her

Eyes snapping open in alarm, she lifted her head and groaned out at the wave of agony shooting through it.
This caused her head to fall back into the bloom soaked pillow, biting her lip in pain.

"Fuck." She hissed out, yanking of the restraints that captured her wrists. She began pulling it more desperately, trying to move her legs.

"You're awake."
"Hyunjin? What- oh my God- please, Hyunjin let me go."

Hyunjin smiled complacently at her struggle and shock.
"Please! Please let me go!" She cried out as he walked closer, her struggles getting faster and breaths shallower.

"Don't worry." Hyunjin said, sitting at the edge of the bed, Jieun leaning away as far as possible. His hand landed on her leg, making her attempt to shake him off.

A scoff of anger fell from his lips as he looked at her with dark eyes, tightening his grip and nails beggining to dig into her.
"Brat, I allow you to stay in my room and you won't even let me sit next to you?" He hissed out.

Jieun's face contorted into discomfort, a small squeak of fear falling from her lips. Hyunjin chuckled deeply and grabbed her neck, pulling her up as far she could go against the restraints.

"Listen to me," he whispered out furiously. Jieun shook her head, attempting to shake him off but a growl of anger fell from his lips and his rough hands weaved through her hair, tugging her head back as he pulled on the hair painfully hard.

Whimpers of pain fell from her lips and he began leaning forward, her eyes screwing shut as his lip brushed against her neck.

"I was so nice to you,"

Hyunjin yanked her head further back- a smirk on his face as a yell of pain cut through the room.

"But I'm not going to anymore."

"P-please-!" She was cut off by a scream of agony as another palm smacked against her cheek- tears mixed with blood dripping down her face

She was thrown carelessly against the wall, bruises and handprints littering her skin.
Hyunjin exhaled and ran a hand through his hair and looked at the girl who's back pressed against the wall, sobbing.

"Are you going to listen to me now?"

"Fuck off." She spat out in rage through her tears and a wry laugh fell from his lips.
He strided over to her, grabbing her collar and pulling her up.

"Watch your mouth." He sneered, pushing his face in the nook of her neck before his teeth nipped at her ear.
"Or I'll find other ways to make you into a good girl."

Hyunjin I didn't bring you up to be like this