»7

"You're fucking annoying, too bad he wants you alive

"You're fucking annoying, too bad he wants you alive." He muttered, standing up slowly with a wince and dusting his palms off.

Jieun grimaced at his pained expression and cleared her throat as she stood up facing him.
"Uh, hope your baby maker still works...nice knowing you!" She rushed out, turning around to walk away.

She was pulled back by his fingers linking around her belt hoops, she got pulled towards him and he grabbed her arm, dragging her.

"Renjun, you have the wrong person!" She cried out, extremely tired and she used her other hand to push him.
He jolted slightly and huffed out a breath of angry air, his hair moving at the impact.

"Shut up." He gritted out and she pulled out her phone from her pocket.
"I'm Jieun! Lee Jieun-"
"I'm not stupid." He scoffed, snatching her phone and putting it in his pocket.

Her mouth fell agape and she had really had enough, crumbling to the floor in a hissy fit.
Jieun huffed, crossing her arms as tears began to spring to her eyes.

"Get up."

Jieun shook her head stubbornly and Renjun clenched his fist in anger.
"I said get up." His voice more aggressive and she didn't say anything.

"Fine." He exclaimed in fury, quickly leaning down at picking the girl up, throwing her over his shoulder.
"Looks like you want the hard way."

"Actually, I probably broke your penis so I don't think you're getting hard anytime soo-"

"Talk about my dick one more time and I'll throw you into a ditch."

He had knocked her out with the end of his gun, extremely aggravated and in serious pain as he threw her into the back seat, glaring at Donghyuck and Jeno

"You could have helped." He spat, clutching his jeans and the boys gave him a disgusted look.
"Dude, you have some weird kinks." Jeno said, looking over at the unconscious girl and Renjun groaned in frustration.

"She fucking kneed me, I can't feel it."
"It's not like you were getting action anyway."
"Neither were you." Renjun spat back to Donghyuck.

"Touche but at least I'm nicer than you."
"Whatever, just make sure she stays unconscious."