»70

"Hey handsome

"Hey handsome."

Renjun was in art, focused on his work when her hand brushed against his shoulder, making him shiver and tense up.

Almost too slow, he turned his head towards her in confusion. The presence next to him making him look up.

"Who are you?" He asked the unfamiliar girl with a standoffish tone. Clear he wasn't interested but the girl still pulled up a chair- Jieun's seat.

"That seats taken." He snapped out, glowering up at her.
"I'm Rinae, Jieun's best friend." She ignored Renjun and continued to sit down.

Renjun didn't say anything, he made sure to send one last glare at the fact she was sitting in his girlfriend's seat and then back at his work- ignoring her.

Rinae leant forward towards him, invading his space when she looked at his artwork.
"You're really good, do you like art?"
"No I hate it." He deadpanned sarcastically.

Rinae laughed and pushed him playfully.
"You're so funny."
Renjun ran his tongue over his teeth and sighed forcefully.
"Can you go away?" It was more like a statement more than a question and Rinae pouted at him.

"I just wanted to make friends...I don't have anyone here and I was going to hang out with Jieun but I haven't seen her."

"She's in an exam," he began bluntly and then faced her. "Why would you assume she'd want to hang out with you?"

Rinae sighed and looked down at her hands.
"She told you about Felix didn't she... honestly it wasn't what she thought- he kissed me first."
"I don't care what happened just go away."

"I feel like everyone hates me, I know I've done wrong in the past but it hurts- do you get me?"
Renjun didn't reply, in fact he did understand her and his grip on the pencil tightened.

"Go away."
"Okay," Rinae said quietly, sounding disheartened as she stood up.
"Could you give this to Jieun though? It's okay if she hates it and throws it away, just at least if she sees it." The girl said quietly, placing the gift bag on the desk.

Her eyes flickered over to Renjun one last time with a slight pull on her lips but she shook it off.
"Bye Renjun."

Rinae 👀

Rinae 👀

What's the thoughts towards her

How should I make her personality wise