»36

"Jieun," he choked out, almost tired- exhausted

"Hm?" She hummed softly, her fingers running through his hair; massaging his scalp almost as a calming mechanism.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, the raw pain and guilt carrying through his voice, making Jieun's heart clench profusely.

"It's okay."
"It's not." He croaked out, ashamed as he pulled away from her grip, untangling themselves as he sat down.
He wasn't facing her, unable to do so.

No one had seen him switch that bad before, of course he had become angry- beating a few people up but had anyone seen him so desperate to get out of his own body?

He was staring at the horizon in front of them, a distant gaze and his lips pulled into a small frown.
Jieun's eyes were on him, weary and concerned.
Renjun let out a small, vulnerable sigh and his hand rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-" he began, halting afterwards- feeling the emotions rise once more and and he took in a deep breath, willing himself to open up.

"I h-have- fuck." He hissed out, his knees pulled up to his chest and he exhaled deeply.
Jieun's hand reached over, placing a hand on his own hand that was on the floor between them.
She squeezed his hand comfortingly.
"You don't have to."

Renjun shook his head and calmed himself down fully.
"I have Dissociative identity disorder." He said with a shaky voice, saying it out loud was overwhelming.

With that one confession, Renjun burst into tears.

Jieun immediately straightened, sitting up on her knees and moving closer to him as he began painfully crying.

He couldn't help it, he would do anything to keep a blank face, full of void- but it wasn't realistic.
Who could last that long without breaking? Not even the strongest person.

He brought a hand up to his face, covering his eyes as a sob racked through his body.

Jieun's own eyes began tearing up, she moved herself, to the side of him and put an arm around his back and her forhead resting against the side of his head.

His body shook as he cried and Jieun was extremely comforting- knowing not to overstep boundaries, she rubbed his back warmly.

"I-i can't he-help it!" He cried out, ashamed and embarrassed of his own uncontrollable disorder.

She put her other hand clasped over his cheek, thumb brushing the hot tears away with her eyes shut against his head.
"I know Jun, it's okay." She whispered, pressing a kiss into his head.

"I'm still here."

I was low-key gonna have her call him baby but likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Idk so

Yeah

I personally love Jieun like she can be serious but also jokey etc

We Stan and I feel so bad for Renjun mannn
And I created his character lmaooooooo

Anyway I think this is a turning point in le book so

RENJIEUN
RENJI
EUNJUN
JIJUN
JIREN

idek