»75

5 months later

5 months later

"You're the best thing that's happened to me, you know that?" Renjun whispered as the moonlighting shone down on them both, laying in her bed; comfort of each others warmth.

Her head rested on his bare chest, the warmth emitting onto her and she sighed contently, her hand grazing up and down his side lovingly.

"You make my days worth living." She whispered back, pressing a kiss to his collarbone and he smiled, running his hands through her soft hair.

They were intertwined under the covers, throwing her arms over his body to create as little distance as possible.

"I'm glad I met you, maybe not under the greatest circumstances but still; you've taught me a lot of things, you've taught me to love and I'm so glad I met you." He murmured, his hand rubbing her back soothingly.

Jieun chuckled softly and hugged him tighter.
"I'm glad I met you, as hard as I try, words aren't enough to describe how much I adore you and cherish you.
I'm thankful I decided to sit next to you that day in art- maybe not so thankful when you tried to kill me but we'll let it slide."

Renjun laughed and shook his head.
"I'm sorry for being such a dick, I know I was a pain."

"You were but none of it matters now I have you, Huang Renjun- I've had such a Thrilling ride with you."

"I love you, I love everything about you- I love you so much it hurts when I can't find the words. I love you so much I want to be with you all the time, I want to protect you and make you feel loved.

I love you Lee Jieun."

» The End »

» The End »

Wow

Nearly 250k reads and I'm just ending it now and am so beyond happy with the fact so many of you love it

I've spent a lot of time on this book and I'd like to thank you for being patient with me throughout.

Thank you for loving Jieun and Renjun, they've had a Thrilling ride in this book let's be real but I love them

I can't explain with words how much you guys mean to me and thank you for the endless support

I love you ❤️

» ;)